New Ytest
Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

07-05-2022, 10:03 PM   #67
rebekahb
First Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: 2020 X5 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtwo3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFLM4 View Post
Now if this kid did that in the pandemic era, someone could leave him some complimentary hand sanitizer on his desk.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DMPVMF6...EZKG1HMBXWS373
Omg the possibilities...

Soon my friends will hate me
Report back and let me know how it goes. I don't want to be on the receiving end of a prank back so may pass on this one.

I bought some liquid ass on Amazon and let me tell you. I have had a blast with that. My 4 year old nephew thought it was funny to rip a nasty one on me when I was laying with him before he went to bed. The next night he was in the bathtub and I told him my belly hurt and gave a little spray of the liquid ass. I had tears rolling down my face I was laughing so hard at him.

I also pranked my husband. He went in the garage and I sprayed some by the door. He walked back in and was disgusted. I told him the Thai was spicy and my stomach hurt. Laughed again until I had tears rolling down my face.

I am not a prank person at all but have had some fun with that spray.
Appreciate 5
wtwo317945.00
cmyx6go15683.50
RickFLM410954.50
Alfisti6496.00
      07-05-2022, 11:28 PM   #68
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep

Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Those ppl suck, either jerks or totally oblivious. Man, some of your stories made me livid. "Serenity now! Serenity now!" Lol
Appreciate 2
wtwo317945.00
BMWGUYinCO4120.00
      07-06-2022, 07:01 AM   #69
Alfisti
Brigadier General
Rep

Drives: 2008 Saab 9-3 Combi

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooolone2 View Post
But I had to ask him, like WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT, why did he have to park right next to us when there were so many options open. He had no answer and looked dumbfounded!
This is the nasty truth, there's a lot of talk here about people being arseholes but 90% of the time they are just fucking stupid.
Appreciate 4
________4158.50
Esteban43331.50
cooolone2623.50
      07-06-2022, 09:04 AM   #70
Watching The World Burn
Lengthy but not a Girthy Member
Rep

Drives: 1971 Honda Civic

Thread reminds me of Hanlon's Razor. Basically just proving it is true.
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2022, 11:18 AM   #71
3.0L
Colonel
Rep

Drives: M235i, 20k miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkieSnuffBox View Post
May they asphyxiate on a satchel of richards.
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest their shorts.

When writing your life's plan, use a pencil with an eraser
Appreciate 2
wtwo317945.00
      07-06-2022, 02:10 PM   #72
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
This is the nasty truth, there's a lot of talk here about people being arseholes but 90% of the time they are just fucking stupid.
LOTS of ppl are like cattle, no clue what they are doing in this world. Simple stuff like stopping in front of escalators, elevators, totally inconsiderate and potentially hazardous.
Appreciate 3
vreihen1615140.50
RickFLM410954.50
      07-06-2022, 02:51 PM   #73
vreihen16
Recovering Perfectionist
Ukraine
Rep

Drives: 2015 BMW i3 BEV

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by tranquility View Post
Simple stuff like stopping in front of escalators, elevators, totally inconsiderate and potentially hazardous.
I forechecked someone in the back for stopping on the platform at the top of a mall escalator, to prevent the domino effect from injuring dozens of people still riding said escalator. The moron had the entire freaking ride up to figure out which way they wanted to walk when they stepped off.....
      07-06-2022, 03:26 PM   #74
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by vreihen16 View Post
I forechecked someone in the back for stopping on the platform at the top of a mall escalator, to prevent the domino effect from injuring dozens of people still riding said escalator. The moron had the entire freaking ride up to figure out which way they wanted to walk when they stepped off.....
LOL good job

Ya, you have to do that to prevent a pileup. How do they NOT know the chaos that they are about to cause?
Appreciate 1
vreihen1615140.50
      07-06-2022, 06:43 PM   #75
vreihen16
Recovering Perfectionist
Ukraine
Rep

Drives: 2015 BMW i3 BEV

Garage List
Quote:
Ya, you have to do that to prevent a pileup. How do they NOT know the chaos that they are about to cause?
Probably the same way that they missed the "no baby strollers on escalator" and "no parking - fire zone" signs.....
      07-06-2022, 07:30 PM   #76
Watching The World Burn
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by vreihen16 View Post
Probably the same way that they missed the "no baby strollers on escalator" and "no parking - fire zone" signs.....
Meh, I've always taken baby strollers on escalators. Never saw the problem. Just be ready to lift and push.
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2022, 11:20 PM   #77
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watching The World Burn View Post
Meh, I've always taken baby strollers on escalators. Never saw the problem. Just be ready to lift and push.
You're putting everyone in danger, esp your kid. All it takes is for the thing to suddenly stop and some klutz to stumble and fall down. Don't risk it.
Appreciate 1
vreihen1615140.50
      07-07-2022, 08:48 AM   #78
Watching The World Burn
Rep

Quote:
You're putting everyone in danger, esp your kid. All it takes is for the thing to suddenly stop and some klutz to stumble and fall down. Don't risk it.
Well, I'm out of that stage now, so its a moot point, but if some klutz does stumble and fall, I think that is still dangerous to everyone, regardless of whether a stroller is there or not. That said, I'm also talking about a stroller that isn't one of those flimsy fold up into nothing ones, I'm talking about ones that have something like a roll cage almost lol. Big and bulky.

Anyways, don't have to do it anymore anyways.
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2022, 12:56 PM   #79
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep

Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
One of my friends has been in a wheelchair since birth. He is pretty athletic and always gets yelled at when he uses an escalator in his chair. It easily fits and he has never had an issue, he could probably lift himself up out of the escalator chair and all if he wanted to, but there is always someone freaking out when he does it.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 1
Esteban43331.50
      07-07-2022, 04:39 PM   #80
davidvan05
Rep

Drives: 2008 m3

People will go out of their way to troll. As long as they don't park like an ass then it's fine by me.
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2022, 05:18 PM   #81
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep

I dunno guys, seems like you're missing the pt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watching The World Burn View Post
Well, I'm out of that stage now, so its a moot point, but if some klutz does stumble and fall, I think that is still dangerous to everyone, regardless of whether a stroller is there or not. That said, I'm also talking about a stroller that isn't one of those flimsy fold up into nothing ones, I'm talking about ones that have something like a roll cage almost lol. Big and bulky.

Anyways, don't have to do it anymore anyways.
Ofc the klutz falling will endanger everyone below him, but my pt is that your kid shouldn't be there in the 'firing line' due to this potential danger, besides you losing your balance due to a sudden stop and bringing down the stroller+kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
One of my friends has been in a wheelchair since birth. He is pretty athletic and always gets yelled at when he uses an escalator in his chair. It easily fits and he has never had an issue, he could probably lift himself up out of the escalator chair and all if he wanted to, but there is always someone freaking out when he does it.
That's all fine and dandle but what about the ppl who'll get hit by his wheelchair? How does he even fit, on 1 step?

Anyway, there are so many inconsiderate and clueless ppl in this world, just yesterday I was lining up at a cashier, the line was getting long, this old geezer was chatting up the cashier for AGES after his transaction was long done, totally not caring about the ppl behind, even when I went to the cashier and put my stuff down he was still standing there nearby chatting the employee up (who really didn't want any part of him, even saying "good night" as a hint). What a jackX. Nobody wants to talk to you, you old lonely wrinkled loser, go back to your retirement home and just fade away. /rant LOL
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2022, 06:51 PM   #82
ky0u
Captain
United_States
Rep

Drives: e92 335i, f22 m235i, e30 325is

Garage List
2015 BMW M235i  [0.00]
1988 BMW 325IS  [0.00]
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmugmotleocay View Post
This happened to my M40. Like this wasn't done on purpose.
This is exactly the type of shit I was referring to in my earlier post.

Build Thread
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2022, 07:12 PM   #83
Alfisti
Brigadier General
Rep

Drives: 2008 Saab 9-3 Combi

Quote:
Nobody wants to talk to you, you old lonely wrinkled loser, go back to your retirement home and just fade away. /rant LOL
Jesus and I have the reputation for being a harsh bastard. Mother fucker probably lonely.
Appreciate 1
540iSUP703.00
      07-07-2022, 08:11 PM   #84
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Jesus and I have the reputation for being a harsh bastard. Mother fucker probably lonely.
Caught me on a bad day.

He's definitely lonely but jezuz there's a time and place for that, not when it inconveniences other ppl, esp for such a freaking long time, talking about garbage AND the other guy wasn't even interested to top it off.

EDIT: you didn't put a comma after His name, so I was wondering why the heck did you think Jesus was a bastard? LOL.

Last edited by tranquility; 07-08-2022 at 03:28 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2022, 08:52 PM   #85
c1pher
Primo Generalissimo
United_States
Rep

Drives: All of them

Garage List
I have had this happen more times than I can count. It makes me consider which car to take if I’m going to have to leave it unattended for a few hours. Just like the people who have to prove they can drive faster than me driving the speed limit and then use their windshield washer in front of me. It’s definitely done on purpose. Like “eff you there’s nothing you can do about it”. I’ve considered keeping a can of shaving creme in my car and spray it on their windows. No damage and might keep their windows from fogging up.
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2022, 10:16 PM   #86
540iSUP
Captain
Rep

Drives: G30, E36

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebekahb View Post
I think they deserve those stickers similar to the ones parking enforcement uses. The big yellow ones that stick to you window. Those are a bitch to get off and I think the point would clearly be made to never park like an asshole again
I need these in Spanish. Not being racist, I live in a predominately Hispanic area with low education and income.
Appreciate 1
rebekahb3130.00
      07-07-2022, 10:21 PM   #87
540iSUP
Captain
Rep

Drives: G30, E36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maynard View Post
If I see another nice car, and in a lot that is busy and unlikely to allow cars to stay '6 spaces from anybody' I will park next to them. I figure they aren't likely to ding me, and they might get peace of mind from relaizing I won't ding them either. It's like the second best version of the wall/support beam - safe on that side.
Exactly! I would prefer to park far and walk, but sometimes places are busy and the only spot is next to a car that looks well taken care of. Sometimes its not the car brand, but about how well the owner appreciates and takes care of their vehicles. If the car looks like the owner actually gives a shit, I'll happily park next to it with some consideration for space.

Vice versa applies as well. If I'm parked in the boonies and an M5 CS wants to park next to me, I'm cool with that. As long as that M5 looks like its being taken care of.
Appreciate 1
Maynard3833.00
      07-14-2022, 09:45 PM   #88
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep

Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
Quote:
Caught me on a bad day.

He's definitely lonely but jezuz there's a time and place for that, not when it inconveniences other ppl, esp for such a freaking long time, talking about garbage AND the other guy wasn't even interested to top it off.

EDIT: you didn't put a comma after His name, so I was wondering why the heck did you think Jesus was a bastard? LOL.
Wood only comes once in a blue moon