Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

06-05-2019, 12:50 PM   #67
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitesurfer View Post
Do you clowns give each other "reach arrounds" or just stick with the basic "taint tickeling" at the Langley Cubicle Farm before or after you Propgandize the American people of social media?
Certainly there was more originality in that post than most of your others. I give you a 6/10, though the soviet judge will give you an 11/10.

06-05-2019, 01:04 PM   #68
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep

Drives: E90 325i Arctic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwarzschild Radius View Post
Certainly there was more originality in that post than most of your others. I give you a 6/10, though the soviet judge will give you an 11/10.
So, he gets an 8!!
Appreciate 1
minn195772.50

06-05-2019, 01:06 PM   #69
kitesurfer
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Drives: Round n' Round

Garage List
I got $100 Trump will be impeached before the elections , Although no Russian Collusion, the impeachment offenses are piled a mile high in the report.

There is a War in the Globalist NWO (warring factions for power), Trump is highly alligned with the "Isreali Mafia", and is not the CIA's Top Pick for "presidential puppet"... my money is that he will be pushed out for a "better puppet".

There are so many Criminals at the Top and Muller's report does not Excuse Muller for being "a cover up co-conspirator for 9/11"

Last edited by kitesurfer; 06-05-2019 at 02:31 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2019, 01:07 PM   #70
kitesurfer
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Drives: Round n' Round

Garage List
How #RussiaGate Is a Cover for #IsraelGate ... From Former US Senator Dr. Ron Paul's , Senior Campaign Official; Jake Morphonios

Appreciate 1
DonaldPump6035.00

06-05-2019, 01:21 PM   #71
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
So, he gets an 8!!
Depends on the East German judge.......

06-05-2019, 02:20 PM   #72
ScottyRyan2019
Licensed Professional Slacker
United_States
Rep

Drives: BMW 340i xDrive and BMW X3 M40

Quote:
Do you clowns give each other "reach arrounds" or just stick with the basic "taint tickeling" at the Langley Cubicle Farm before or after you Propgandize the American people of social media?
At my age, I never pass up a reacharound, even from someone like you! Saddle up cowboy!
Appreciate 2
Run Silent12168.00
minn195772.50

06-05-2019, 02:45 PM   #73
irishbimmer
Banned
Rep

Drives: Silverstone M6 CP, Bulldozer,

Maybe Kitesurfer and ZugZwang should meet up to create an all new conspiracy thread. The Alex Jones thing has run its course. They seem like naturals.
Appreciate 2
Run Silent12168.00
minn195772.50

06-05-2019, 02:53 PM   #74
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
I got $100 Trump will be impeached before the elections , Although no Russian Collusion, the impeachment offenses are piled a mile high in the report.

There is a War in the Globalist NWO (warring factions for power), Trump is highly alligned with the "Isreali Mafia", and is not the CIA's Top Pick for "presidential puppet"... my money is that he will be pushed out for a "better puppet".

There are so many Criminals at the Top and Muller's report does not Excuse Muller for being "a cover up co-conspirator for 9/11"
I'll bet you $21 trillion!
minn195772.50

06-05-2019, 02:57 PM   #75
Matt@EuroJerks
Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Appreciate 2
minn195772.50

06-05-2019, 03:00 PM   #76
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:

hehehe

Posted since .2bac isn't around to post pictures.
Attached Images

06-05-2019, 03:35 PM   #77
1mm2
Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: M2

Quote:
So you found it!
Appreciate 3
Run Silent12168.00
minn195772.50

06-05-2019, 03:55 PM   #78
irishbimmer
Banned
Rep

A little off-topic but maybe a little "on'. Just finished reading a book called 'Football for a Buck". Entertaining read about the USFL and how the league was founded on the premise of spring football and not competing with the NFL until some guy who thought was a hot-shot from New York came in, fucked up the league and then sued the NFL in an anti-trust lawsuit and won the grand total of $3.
Took the league down. The jury didn't like the hot-shot coz he lied a lot and was arrogant. Sound familiar?
Appreciate 2
minn195772.50

06-05-2019, 07:15 PM   #79
ScottyRyan2019
Licensed Professional Slacker
United_States
Rep

Drives: BMW 340i xDrive and BMW X3 M40

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishbimmer View Post
A little off-topic but maybe a little "on'. Just finished reading a book called 'Football for a Buck". Entertaining read about the USFL and how the league was founded on the premise of spring football and not competing with the NFL until some guy who thought was a hot-shot from New York came in, fucked up the league and then sued the NFL in an anti-trust lawsuit and won the grand total of $3.
Took the league down. The jury didn't like the hot-shot coz he lied a lot and was arrogant. Sound familiar?
I'll take, "What Else Did Donald Trump Run Into The Ground?" for $200, Alex!
Appreciate 3
minn195772.50

06-06-2019, 09:17 AM   #80
N54Yankee
Major
United_States
Rep

Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms

The USFL was doomed even before the first kickoff. NFL was a successful beast and the new upstart couldn’t possibly survive in its shadow. It was pretty much dead in the water from the get go. Just like arena football, a stupid idea that started off with a little interest and then quickly totally fizzled because nobody gave a shit. NFL is all America wanted and wants.
Nearly everything was against the league making good, Trump was not the catalyst of the demise, in spite of what the leftist media tries to sell.

“If God wanted football in the spring he wouldn't have created baseball."
"The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms.” Samuel Adams

Last edited by N54Yankee; 06-06-2019 at 01:48 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2019, 10:47 AM   #81
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep

Drives: E90 325i Arctic

Hey, the LFL is still in the running!!!
Appreciate 1
minn195772.50

06-06-2019, 12:01 PM   #82
irishbimmer
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by N54Yankee View Post
The USFL was doomed even before the first kickoff. NFL was a successful beast and the new upstart couldn’t possibly survive in its shadow. It was pretty much dead in the water from the get go. Just like area football, a stupid idea that started off with a little interest and then quickly totally fizzled because nobody gave a shit. NFL is all America wanted and wants.
Nearly everything was against the league making good, Trump was not the catalyst of the demise, in spite of what the leftist media tries to sell.

“If God wanted football in the spring he wouldn't have created baseball."
Try reading the book-its called "Football for a Buck" and its an entertaining read with commentary from the various owners, hi jinks from the players and testimony as to why the league went down. It clearly conflicts with your viewpoint.
Appreciate 3
      06-08-2019, 04:21 PM   #83
glennQNYC
2006 TIME Person Of The Year
United_States
Rep

Drives: M Sport 335i

Garage List
2014 335i  [4.87]
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genieman View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Well in the US, people are innocent until proven guilty, and therefore the onus is on you to justify the need for prosecution. So why don't you please provide the specific quotes/sections that you think warrant prosecution. Please also specify the specific laws that are broken in the conduct you intend to quote.

My point in challenging you isn't to show you that he shouldn't be prosecuted. It's to highlight the point that most people on the investigative team were slightly biased against trump personally, so if there was a remote chance that there was sufficient evidence to justify a charge based on a specific rule/law that was broken, they would have pursued it. Things that he has done that are not nice or icky do not qualify for prosecution and no one is saying that he didn't do things that were immoral or unpresidential, just that he didn't do enough to have a clear and shut case against him.
Evidence that they are biased? Besides Hannity.
"publicly available voter registration information shows that 13 of the 17 members of Mueller's team have previously registered as Democrats, while four had no affiliation or their affiliation could not be found.

Nine of the 17 made political donations to Democrats, their contributions totaling more than $57,000. The majority came from one person, who also contributed to Republicans. Six donated to Hillary Clinton, Trump's opponent in the 2016 race."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.wa...outputType=amp
Thats evidence? I asked for proof, not political affiliations.

C'mon, prove they were biased.
I'm not saying they're biased, I'm just saying if I had evidence proving they weren't biased I would say so.
      06-09-2019, 12:31 PM   #84
Genieman
First Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: 340i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennQNYC View Post
I'm not saying they're biased, I'm just saying if I had evidence proving they weren't biased I would say so.
It seems that people either don't know the definition of the word bias, or are conflating two concepts of having and exhibiting a bias.

Having a bias is like having a preference. Exhibiting a bias is acting on or making a choice based on that bias (preference.) no one is making a claim that the team itself nor Mueller exhibited a bias (other than paige and strozk) but they most certainly had a bias as is evidenced by their affiliations and donations. More clear cut evidence cannot be provided.
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2019, 12:51 PM   #85
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Well in the US, people are innocent until proven guilty, and therefore the onus is on you to justify the need for prosecution. So why don't you please provide the specific quotes/sections that you think warrant prosecution. Please also specify the specific laws that are broken in the conduct you intend to quote.

My point in challenging you isn't to show you that he shouldn't be prosecuted. It's to highlight the point that most people on the investigative team were slightly biased against trump personally, so if there was a remote chance that there was sufficient evidence to justify a charge based on a specific rule/law that was broken, they would have pursued it. Things that he has done that are not nice or icky do not qualify for prosecution and no one is saying that he didn't do things that were immoral or unpresidential, just that he didn't do enough to have a clear and shut case against him.
Evidence that they are biased? Besides Hannity.
"publicly available voter registration information shows that 13 of the 17 members of Mueller's team have previously registered as Democrats, while four had no affiliation or their affiliation could not be found.

Nine of the 17 made political donations to Democrats, their contributions totaling more than $57,000. The majority came from one person, who also contributed to Republicans. Six donated to Hillary Clinton, Trump's opponent in the 2016 race."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.wa...outputType=amp
Thats evidence? I asked for proof, not political affiliations.

C'mon, prove they were biased.
That would make much more sense if you're trying to say that impeachment proceedings might be considered.

Seems like you've missed the jist of what Mueller implied.
      06-09-2019, 12:51 PM   #86
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Quote:
It seems that people either don't know the definition of the word bias, or are conflating two concepts of having and exhibiting a bias.

Having a bias is like having a preference. Exhibiting a bias is acting on or making a choice based on that bias (preference.) no one is making a claim that the team itself nor Mueller exhibited a bias (other than paige and strozk) but they most certainly had a bias as is evidenced by their affiliations and donations. More clear cut evidence cannot be provided.
Correct, Mueller is biased toward the Republicans.
      06-09-2019, 01:04 PM   #87
Chappers 71
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep

Drives: E92 335i SE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by N54Yankee View Post

“If God wanted football in the spring he wouldn't have created rounders."
FTFY
E34 M5. E34 525i sport.
VW Jetta Mk2 GTI 16v. 1679cc '67 resto-cal beetle
Appreciate 1
N54Yankee1554.50

06-09-2019, 05:19 PM   #88
N54Yankee
Major
United_States
Rep

Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappers 71 View Post
FTFY
Well done old chap
"The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms.” Samuel Adams
Appreciate 1