New Ytest
Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos

10-02-2013, 12:23 PM   #23
swanson
Convicted Felon
Rep

Drives: chariot

For your future consideration: If you see this in your rearview, dont fuck with it. You will get run over.

Last edited by swanson; 10-03-2013 at 02:17 AM..
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2013, 12:26 PM   #24
Brad335d
Oil Burner
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2011 BMW 335d

Garage List
That's a nice Raptor! Just think you could fit at least 7 bikes with riders under that beast.
-Not Stock
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2013, 12:28 PM   #25
F32
Banned
Rep

Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad335d View Post
Just think about the one that got his spine broke, he'll get to ride a quad everyday the rest of his life, not so badass now is he?
LOL...electric powered quad, baby!! He can pretend his Hoveround is an early-model Tesla for individual travel.

Don't feel bad for his daughter either. Did you really think he was going to be around long enough to see her get married, anyway? I'll bet you his early salary at AutoZone that him and baby-mamma hadn't spoken for months.
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2013, 12:31 PM   #26
F32
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by swanson View Post
For you future consideration: If you see this in your rearview, dont fuck with it. You will get run over.
I've never cared for trucks nor do I ever imagine myself owning one, but Raptors are BADASS. Expecially this one.

I wonder how many bikes this thing can steamroll in one shot.
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2013, 12:34 PM   #27
Northern X5M
Captain
Canada
Rep

Drives: 2014 Tanzanite Blue M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 631twentyeighteye View Post
Glad to see that you're all murderers. Fucking cooks.
Have you seen the other videos on liveleaks?
Your friends are fucking asshats and you are a dick for supporting their behavior.
      10-02-2013, 12:37 PM   #28
chmura
Colonel
Rep

Drives: 2019 M2 Competition

Scary situation to be in.

That guy in the Rover had his wife and his 5 month old child in his car. Hard to say what I will do, but when a group of bikers surrounds my car and forces me to stop in the middle of the road. I would of probably rammed someone too to protect my family and get out of there and call the police while I am driving on the freeway. What else do you expect the driver of the Range Rover to do? He was FORCED to stop in the middle of the freeway by the bikers. When 30 or so bikes force a car to stop in the middle of the road you know the outcome will be not a good one.

When I drive I have respect for motorcyclists, I always move away when they are lane splitting, most usually wave their hand to me out of respect when I do this. Never tail gate them, etc.
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2013, 01:08 PM   #29
631twentyeighteye
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: 08 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern X5M View Post
Have you seen the other videos on liveleaks?
Your friends are fucking asshats and you are a dick for supporting their behavior.

I'm not defending the riding by the riders or any riders in general, i'm saying you can't just run over people and not see any consequences from it, whether it was justified or not.

Know both sides of the story.
http://motoinked.com/2013/10/01/medi...riders-in-nyc/
      10-02-2013, 01:16 PM   #30
Devious21
Captain
No_Country
Rep

Drives: 2006 Z4M

Quote:
I love how the media has twisted this to have everyone favor the Range Rover. Before the video started the range rover hit another biker, and the biker in the beginning of the video was trying to get him to stop because he was trying to plow through the mob of bikers, instead of letting them pass like every other car that day. The guy that got run over is now in a medically induced coma and will be paralyzed from the waist down for the rest of his life, he can't walk his baby daughter down the aisle when she gets married. I'm not defending the actions of the bikers who pursued him, all i'm saying is i would have done the same thing. The RR driver should be charged for attempted manslaughter for even trying to charge through the mob of motorcyclists.

The stupid ass driver put himself in that situation, the motorcyclists didn't "mob" or "gang up" on him, until he ran their friend over and started being a douchebag to them.

By the way, i have several friends that were all part of the ride that day.
This applies to your friends or at the very least the people your friend's associate with:

They have no respect for the law. Riding a motorcycle doesn't mean you get to run red lights, drive into oncoming traffic, stop freeway traffic, etc. Every day these guys went out, they were putting lives at risk.

They have no respect for other drivers on the road. There is nothing that entitles you to drive like a reckless asshole to get "stunting footage". Nothing at all. Routinely intimidating everyone on the road is disgraceful. You give a bad name to riders EVERYWHERE. You're doing the entire scene a disservice. You're not just shitty motorcycle riders, you're shitty human beings.

They provoked an incident and they got one. The excuse they'd been looking for. You see video after video of their rides, looking for any excuse to pick fights and release aggression onto other drivers. Well they got it and this is the result.

A man was left with no option but to flee a dangerous situation (that those bikers created), injuring bikers in the process. It's the equivalent of cornering a frightened animal and then getting upset once it acts out in desperation.

If any of your friends associate with these riders, I would convince them to depart from that association or find new friends. Otherwise, they deserve everything that comes their way.

|Evolve Airbox - Euro Headers - Strömung Exhaust - H&R Coils - 19" BBS CH-R|
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2013, 02:09 PM   #31
SaMaster14
Brigadier General
Rep

Drives: '23 G80 M3C xDrive; '13 e92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
I'm not defending the riding by the riders or any riders in general, i'm saying you can't just run over people and not see any consequences from it, whether it was justified or not.

Disagree. If your life is in danger you have every right to disarm and or kill that other person.
2023 G80 M3 Competition xDrive Isle of Man Green on Kyalami Orange full leather - 826M black wheels - Carbon Fiber Trim - Carbon Bucket Seats - Executive/Driving Assist/Parking Packages - Laserlight - M Shadowline Lights - M Drive Pro - CS Trans/Diff/Steering Coding
2013 E92 M3 Mineral White on Bamboo Beige noviello leather (Base w/ Nav, Comfort Access, Lighting Pack) - DINAN Stage 1 and Free Flow Axle-Back Exhaust
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2013, 02:21 PM   #32
ep_83
Private First Class
Rep

Drives: 2013 Cadillac ATS 2.0T

I wish the guy would have been carrying. I would have loved to have seen those douchebags get picked off one by one in a drive-by/drive-over.
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2013, 02:36 PM   #33
five_timer
no turbo, no auto, no iDrive, no kidding
United_States
Rep

Drives: 128i convertible

The guy who got run over and is in the hospital does not have any drivers license of any kind - never did. He is wanted for 16 previous driving infractions. I don't wish permanent damage for him, but if you're looking for someone to blame, how bout the other bikers who were pulling this $h!t on a public highway, instead of the guy who's trying to avoid having himself and his family attacked?

Also, don't automatically buy into the propaganda of the injured guy's family. We haven't gotten an official prognosis on his condition.
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2013, 02:38 PM   #34
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep

Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
All of this has been covered in the main thread on this topic...

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2013, 02:42 PM   #35
five_timer
no turbo, no auto, no iDrive, no kidding
United_States
Rep

Drives: 128i convertible

This would be the perfect vehicle for a situation like this:
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2013, 02:44 PM   #36
F32
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by five_timer View Post
The guy who got run over and is in the hospital does not have any drivers license of any kind - never did. He is wanted for 16 previous driving infractions. I don't wish permanent damage for him, but if you're looking for someone to blame, how bout the other bikers who were pulling this $h!t on a public highway, instead of the guy who's trying to avoid having himself and his family attacked?
LOL...now I can't verify this as it's the first time I'm hearing about it, but why am I not surprised?

We're not talking about upstanding, educated, productive members of society here.
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2013, 02:59 PM   #37
M3_WC
Brigadier General
Rep

Drives: M3

Quote:
I love how the media has twisted this to have everyone favor the Range Rover. Before the video started the range rover hit another biker, and the biker in the beginning of the video was trying to get him to stop because he was trying to plow through the mob of bikers, instead of letting them pass like every other car that day. The guy that got run over is now in a medically induced coma and will be paralyzed from the waist down for the rest of his life, he can't walk his baby daughter down the aisle when she gets married. I'm not defending the actions of the bikers who pursued him, all i'm saying is i would have done the same thing. The RR driver should be charged for attempted manslaughter for even trying to charge through the mob of motorcyclists.

The stupid ass driver put himself in that situation, the motorcyclists didn't "mob" or "gang up" on him, until he ran their friend over and started being a douchebag to them.

You are clueless.

Tell your friends they look like a bunch f*cking dumbsh*ts riding in sportbike motorcycle gang.

Oh and for the other videos on the web of this mob, surprised it isn't the first time they have been challeneged. Punks think they own the road. Come do this in a concealed carry state, they would have gotten shot instead of run over.
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2013, 03:15 PM   #38
Efthreeoh
General
United_States
Rep

Drives: The E90 + Z4 Coupe & Z3 R'ster

Quote:

Seriously, you actually think there is anyway to justify the behavior of the motorcyclists? From the video evidence all one can surmise is the Range Rover was attacked without provocation. The driver was provoked into a stage of panic and IMO acted quite sensibly under the conditions; he could have killed at least 10 of the gang by simply moving to the center lane and giving a full dose of antilock. I hope the Police capture all of the riders involved and revoke their driving privileges as a life-long ban; not that it would matter since most are probably criminals anyway.

And for the gangster who now lays paralyzed and won't be able to "walk his daughter down the aisle" (please spare us the drama), most likely his daughter would end up in jail or a syphilis-infected whore by the time she reaches 18. Please spare us, you are an idiot.

Last edited by Efthreeoh; 10-02-2013 at 06:57 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2013, 04:09 PM   #39
swanson
Convicted Felon
Rep

Drives: chariot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
Seriously, you actually think there is anyway to justify the behavior of the motorcyclists? From the video evidence all one can surmise is the Range Rover was attacked without provocation. The driver was provoked into a stage of panic and IMO acted quite sensibly under the conditions; he could have killed at least 10 of the gang by simply moving to the center lane and giving a full dose of antilock. I hope the Police capture all of the riders involved and revoke their driving privileges as a life-long ban; not that it would matter since most are probably criminals anyway.

And for the gangster who now lays paralyzed and wont' be able to "walk his daughter down the isle" (please spare us the drama), most likely his daughter would end up in jail or a syphilis-infected whore by the time she reaches 18. Please spare us, you are an idiot.

Appreciate 0
      10-02-2013, 04:48 PM   #40
py0413
Major
Canada
Rep

Drives: Slow

Quote:

nothing to do with this topic, but where did you manage to buy a 2010 130i in north america? my dealer told me it was not available here few years ago.
      10-02-2013, 04:49 PM   #41
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep

Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
Quote:
Originally Posted by py0413 View Post
nothing to do with this topic, but where did you manage to buy a 2010 130i in north america? my dealer told me it was not available here few years ago.
Unless he's a diplomat, it's not possible to get a 130i in the US.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2013, 05:31 PM   #42
adobeee
Captain
United_States
Rep

Drives: '23 X6 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by F32 View Post
LOL...now I can't verify this as it's the first time I'm hearing about it, but why am I not surprised?

We're not talking about upstanding, educated, productive members of society here.
http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/201...BaL/story.html

Though Mieses is a Massachusetts resident, he has never had a valid Massachusetts driver’s license for a passenger vehicle and has never applied for a motorcycle license, the Registry of Motor Vehicles said.

Registry records show that Mieses applied for a learner’s permit in 1999 and 2000, but that he never obtained a full license because he failed to pay fines imposed after he was ticketed for speeding in Lawrence in 1999. His last contact with the Registry was in 2001, when he obtained an identification card, registry records show.

Since 1999, he has been ticketed by police 16 times, in Lawrence, Methuen, Roxbury, Andover, and New Hampshire, according to registry records.

In June, the Registry notified the National Driver Register that Mieses was a habitual traffic offender whose right to drive in Massachusetts was revoked until 2017, records show.

Idiot shouldn't have been riding in the first place.
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2013, 07:11 PM   #43
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:

You and your friends are useless to society.
      10-02-2013, 07:24 PM   #44
donho
Private First Class
Rep

Drives: 2014 E63s AMG

I was thinking what I would have done in that situation and I can say, THE SAME DAMMED THING!!!

except my X5M probably would not have been able to drive over those jerkoffs as easily as that RR. I have to give credit to RR for a badass SUV. I think I would have been stuck after 1-2 scumbags. But if I wasn't, I would have crashed and ran into as many of them as possible. You want to have mob/pack mentality, then I deserve to defend myself and I will drive over as many of them as possible to protect my family.
You see what the end result of him stopping and them attacking. He is beat the hell up, they slashed up his face in front of his wife and kid. they were not looking to pull him over to exchange insurance or wait for police. Another thing, how come the ONLY call to the police came from Lien??? NONE of the mob mentality biker called?? Why???

The best part is the doucehbag that filmed and posted the video. like he would show a "road rage" incident. But infact was showing how a group became like wild animals and threatened, harassed and the BEAT and guy. They have two animals in custody now, they are looking for a third. I hope they find EVERYONE involved, either from the video or from guys snitching. and the judge throws the book at them.

Animals deserve to be in cages!
2014 Mercedes E63s AMG
Appreciate 0