New Ytest
Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Professional Motorsport Racing Discussion (IMSA, DTM, Formula 1, Grand-AM, Le Mans, IRL, WRC, etc..)

07-31-2019, 07:34 AM   #133
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by msk340i View Post
My mistake I assumed a person with the highest intellect like yourself can recognize that a mere mortal like myself never had any personal interaction with a God like HAM so I shouldn't have any reason to hate him as a human being.
I have to admit that as someone fluent in Arabic, Spanish, French, and English, and less than fluent in Romanian I can be at loss of words sometimes

Vettel is one of the last down-to-earth drivers in Formula 1. His personality plays a big role in his driving on the track. Helmut Marko and Christian Horner know him more than anyone else and they know that Ferrari isn't the right place for him because he doesn't have the support he had in RB. The Ferraris also don't suit his driving style and Ferrari is still unable to give him a car with a strong back end. He's impatient at times trying to prove himself which caused a lot of accidents because often times he's trying to do that against alpha drivers like VER and HAM.
Congratulations on being multi-lingual. It's a failing of mine though I can make myself understood in Spanish after a day of two of immersion.

I have no idea whom you may know. That would be called arrogant presumption. I can only go by the words you use. Do you know Vettel?

The thing we can do is discuss his driving style. He needs a strong rear end which is stable and planted. He doesn't drive well without that attribute. Not at all. Your original assertion is that VET is a better driver than HAM. There is empirical evidence that he is not. The team principles who have voted HAM best driver for the past 4 years in a row...even when he did not win the WDC speaks volumes. If I'm not mistaken, HAM has been voted best driver for 6 or z of his 11 years in F1. Moreover, he's only been beaten 2 years by his teammate over a season in his entire career. This goes back to the lesser formulae.

It's great that VET is your fav driver. Everyone should have one or two. I don't think it's accurate or reasonable to say that he is better than HAM because we have empirical evidence that he isn't.

Cheers-mk
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 1
      07-31-2019, 10:17 AM   #134
NickyC
Lieutenant General
Rep

Drives: M4 CS. Former G82, x2 F82, F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

In other news, how sick must Danny Ric be right about now?
Appreciate 1
      07-31-2019, 12:44 PM   #135
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

In other news, how sick must Danny Ric be right about now?
Yeah my friend . From what I heard Daniel couldn't take it anymore . In no time...Daniel became the second RB driver , because RB's golden boy (MAX) was driving and shining extremely well . MAX was only 17 when he won his first F1 race without driver license !

No matter who's driving with MAX in the same team , he will get the same situation . Doing better than MAX in the same car ? Who ?
OFC with these F1 drivers is also the character in the game . Nonetheless I really like Daniel's personality and his smile .
So...Yeah. I feel sorry for Daniel . But finally it was his choise...

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
NickyC17335.50
      07-31-2019, 08:17 PM   #136
yco
i'm just saying
Rep

Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Yeah my friend . From what I heard Daniel couldn't take it anymore . In no time...Daniel became the second RB driver , because RB's golden boy (MAX) was driving and shining extremely well . MAX was only 17 when he won his first F1 race without driver license !

No matter who's driving with MAX in the same team , he will get the same situation . Doing better than MAX in the same car ? Who ?
OFC with these F1 drivers is also the character in the game . Nonetheless I really like Daniel's personality and his smile .
So...Yeah. I feel sorry for Daniel . But finally it was his choise...
Max was almost 19 when he won his first race as the youngest GP winner.. it was something like 18 years 250 days or something.. but maybe yeah at that time he still didnt get his driving license.. it can be..
      08-01-2019, 04:35 AM   #137
Robin_NL
S0THPAW
Rep

Drives: HS M2 Competition

@ >6:35 listen to what RIC says

Cheers
Robin
Appreciate 1
      08-01-2019, 05:02 AM   #138
Robin_NL
S0THPAW
Rep

Drives: HS M2 Competition

I think RIC is a bit bitter about switching to Renault

Cheers
Robin
Appreciate 1
      08-01-2019, 07:11 AM   #139
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
Max was almost 19 when he won his first race as the youngest GP winner.. it was something like 18 years 250 days or something.. but maybe yeah at that time he still didnt get his driving license.. it can be..
About MAX..

His first race was in the Australian GP (15 March 2015 ) he was 17 years and 166 days old , and drove without driver license because in Belgium you must be 18 years old to get a driver license , today MAX has his Belgian driver license , and in the Belgian newspapers he said ...I actually don't care about my driver license , because I'm born to race ...

MAX won his first race in the Spanish GP (15 May 2016 ) he was 18 years and 228 days old .
He became the youngest driver ever to win a F1 World Championship race after claiming victory, By this...MAX appears in the *Guinness World Records 2017 Edition book* as the youngest F1 race winner ever in the F1 history .

Attached Images

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.

Last edited by ///M Power-Belgium; 08-01-2019 at 07:31 AM..
Appreciate 1
yco5720.50