New Ytest
Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Health, Fitness, Martial Arts, and Nutrition

02-22-2010, 09:46 PM   #155
Turbo>NA
xbox gamertag: HuGeBluEmOnKeY
Armenia
Rep

Drives: M-Sport LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW E90 View Post
Okay so I took the Endorush today like it said (1 serving-4 oz and then another serving 30 minutes after). I started my work out about 5-10 minutes after taking the first one since I don't know how long the effect would last. So about 20 or so minutes in I took the 2nd serving and really didn't feel much. I was kind of expecting like a rush of energy or getting hella pumped for the workout but didn't get it.

On the other hand, I did finish my work out this time. Before I stopped around 30-40 minutes in but actually done about 80 minutes this time (with breaks in between of course). So I don't know if that was the supplement working or not. Granted it's only the first time taking it but so far I'm on the fence. BTW, I could drink a cup of espresso and fall asleep in like an hour or two so maybe that's why I didn't feel the rush?

Strange..

To begin..

Endorush: Is to get you wired and afull of energy. IT DOES NOT GIVE YOU PUMPS FOR WORKOUTS OR REPS.

NO Explode: has some endorush energy but gives you the energy to PUMP YOUR WEIGHTS OR REPS WHICH INCREASES YOUR MUSCLES.

You cant mix both of the terms together.

Try this..

Take the Endorush while your stretching and see what happens. Stretch for 10 mins.

E92 335i alpine white | black dokota | auto | zpp | zsp | heated | iPod
- ltbmw : vorsteiner : linea corsa : h&r : k&n : e92-lighting : expectalot-vinyl -
--GONE--
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2010, 10:01 PM   #156
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep

Drives: ///M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo>NA View Post
Strange..

To begin..
Endorush: Is to get you wired and afull of energy. IT DOES NOT GIVE YOU PUMPS FOR WORKOUTS OR REPS.
NO Explode: has some endorush energy but gives you the energy to PUMP YOUR WEIGHTS OR REPS WHICH INCREASES YOUR MUSCLES.
You cant mix both of the terms together.
Try this..
Take the Endorush while your stretching and see what happens. Stretch for 10 mins.
Yeah I wasn't expecting it to make me do more weight or reps. I was expecting it to give me energy (like hyper or feel like I really, really wanna work out). I didn't get any of that. Basically I took it and then 5 or 10 minutes later I started stretching and then went into the routine. I didn't feel jack. There maybe was a period of 5 minutes that I was thinking "alright I can do this! let's finish it!!" and that was it. lol
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2010, 11:11 PM   #157
Turbo>NA
Armenia
Rep

Quote:
Yeah I wasn't expecting it to make me do more weight or reps. I was expecting it to give me energy (like hyper or feel like I really, really wanna work out). I didn't get any of that. Basically I took it and then 5 or 10 minutes later I started stretching and then went into the routine. I didn't feel jack. There maybe was a period of 5 minutes that I was thinking "alright I can do this! let's finish it!!" and that was it. lol
Lmao ok.

I do not know what to tell you then.

Try this.

Drink the 1 oz wait 30 min and then go gym and stretch and quickly begin your workout. Forget about taking the 2nd 1 oz portion after the first 30 min passes.

Reminder, just because it says take teh 2nd 1 oz portion when 30 mins passes, doesnt mean you have to do it. Everyone is different, if you feel you have energy then leave it alone and drink the 2nd 1 oz portion an hour later or whenever.

They just put "wait 30 mins, then consum the 2nd 1oz portion." So you can have it their for a minimal requirment before taking it again. So dont rush yourself or the need to take it over again.

- ltbmw : vorsteiner : linea corsa : h&r : k&n : e92-lighting : expectalot-vinyl -
--GONE--
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2010, 11:23 PM   #158
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep

^ I'm just gonna take half a bottle at once and see how that goes. No more 1 serving or whatever. As long as I don't take more than half a bottle I should be fine. BTW it's 1 serving= 4 oz, not 1. you keep mentioning 1oz=1 serving which kinda threw me off at first. Anyhow, thanks for the suggestion and I'll just keep taking it and see how it goes.
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2010, 11:26 PM   #159
Turbo>NA
Armenia
Rep

Quote:
^ I'm just gonna take half a bottle at once and see how that goes. No more 1 serving or whatever. As long as I don't take more than half a bottle I should be fine. BTW it's 1 serving= 4 oz, not 1. you keep mentioning 1oz=1 serving which kinda threw me off at first. Anyhow, thanks for the suggestion and I'll just keep taking it and see how it goes.
yea cool mybad

Its been a while since I took drinks like that

--GONE--
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2010, 10:11 AM   #160
richeerich03
Captain
Philippines
Rep

Drives: E90

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Starting day 1 week 2 today..

Lets goooooooo.
      02-23-2010, 12:17 PM   #161
Turbo>NA
Armenia
Rep

Starting week 3 today

I can feel and see a difference

--GONE--
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2010, 01:08 PM   #162
Gary@TireRack
United_States
Rep

Drives: Formerly 1995 M3

Quote:

The only think you can drink besides a protein shake is water.
.....and Diet Coke/Pepsi

Please refer to 'Gary/E90 Post' as your previous contact when you order online to help support this forum.
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2010, 01:14 PM   #163
import36
Burrito bowl connoisseur
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2015 Nissan GTR Black Edition

i felt like total crap yesterday before starting core synergistics...my body was soo sore. when i woke up this morning i was pleasantly surprised to feel much better!! lets goooo week 2 day 2 Cardio X
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2010, 07:20 PM   #164
Turbo>NA
Armenia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gill@Tirerack.com View Post
.....and Diet Coke/Pepsi
no wtf

--GONE--
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2010, 08:24 PM   #165
.:bHd:.
Major
Armenia
Rep

Drives: E92 335i MT

Mann I've been sick this past week and couldn't do it. Should have been week 3 for me. What should I do restart?

Appreciate 0
      02-23-2010, 09:06 PM   #166
import36
Burrito bowl connoisseur
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:bHd:. View Post
Mann I've been sick this past week and couldn't do it. Should have been week 3 for me. What should I do restart?
i would just pick up where u left off.....and go from there. or for good measure...add an extra week of phase 1 since u stopped for a week.
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2010, 09:46 PM   #167
Turbo>NA
Armenia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by import36 View Post
i would just pick up where u left off.....and go from there. or for good measure...add an extra week of phase 1 since u stopped for a week.
+1

--GONE--
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2010, 12:37 AM   #168
Turbo>NA
Armenia
Rep

If you finish 90 days and you want to continue, what do you do? restart from teh start? Or What?

--GONE--
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2010, 12:41 AM   #169
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
If you finish 90 days and you want to continue, what do you do? restart from teh start? Or What?
I would think that you'd just restart it (and maybe add more reps) or just continue like phase 3 or something.
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2010, 07:07 AM   #170
Gary@TireRack
United_States
Rep

Quote:
no wtf
feel free to explain.....

0 carbs
0 calories
0 sugar

Please refer to 'Gary/E90 Post' as your previous contact when you order online to help support this forum.
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2010, 07:26 AM   #171
Gary@TireRack
United_States
Rep

Quote:
From what I read in the manual you can continue as long as you like. The most important thing is to make sure you keep the recovery week every 4th week.

Appreciate 0
      02-24-2010, 11:23 AM   #172
Turbo>NA
Armenia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gill@Tirerack.com View Post
feel free to explain.....

0 carbs
0 calories
0 sugar
Artificial sweetener which is 100x worse than processed or natural sugar. And the unnecessary sodium which makes your tummy full.

I didnt believe this until I heard it from my personal trainer and older cousins lol. Their exact words "Haha, your better off drinking regular soda, with no artificial shit in there."

Think about it.

Water

0 carb
0 fat
0 sugar
0 SODIUM
0 ARTIFICIAL SHIT

When you add water in your diet every single day, your taking a 1 step foward 110%. You cant play or risk that, because everything else you drink with a meal or before and after your taking 1 more step backwards from your goal. What ever it is.

If your bulking, then forget this post. Your okay.

Im talkn to me and other people who have some what of a stomach and love handles with no ABS. I have not cheated since p90x and I started week 3 last night.

I took off my shirt and WOW, i see a difference. And i think to myself, this has to be 60% of the water in this diet.

P.S. I used to drink "Natural Juices," and Diet sodas (I can a day only). And i never got these results and I know its because of me replacing my water with artificial shit.

--GONE--
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2010, 11:58 AM   #173
Gary@TireRack
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Artificial sweetener which is 100x worse than processed or natural sugar. And the unnecessary sodium which makes your tummy full.

I didnt believe this until I heard it from my personal trainer and older cousins lol. Their exact words "Haha, your better off drinking regular soda, with no artificial shit in there."

Think about it.

Water

0 carb
0 fat
0 sugar
0 SODIUM
0 ARTIFICIAL SHIT

When you add water in your diet every single day, your taking a 1 step foward 110%. You cant play or risk that, because everything else you drink with a meal or before and after your taking 1 more step backwards from your goal. What ever it is.

If your bulking, then forget this post. Your okay.

Im talkn to me and other people who have some what of a stomach and love handles with no ABS. I have not cheated since p90x and I started week 3 last night.

I took off my shirt and WOW, i see a difference. And i think to myself, this has to be 60% of the water in this diet.

P.S. I used to drink "Natural Juices," and Diet sodas (I can a day only). And i never got these results and I know its because of me replacing my water with artificial shit.

I don't doubt at all that water is the best for you. It would be impossible to argue that.
Though I agree completely that natural sugar is much better, or less toxic, for your body over the long run when compared to synthetic sweetners, I don't see the artificial sweetner in diet soda being any hindrance to weight loss. The diet soda has

0 cal
0 carb
0 fat
0 sugar
trace amounts SODIUM

and also has caffeine, which is a stimulant, and should speed metabolism. (I'm no nutritionist so this is just my guess.)

Of course, water is the best drink. I just want people to know that enjoying the occasional diet drink with dinner or whenever is not going to hinder your goals in P90x.

I'm in week 7 and I've been drinking a steady mix of water and my diet drinks and I've seen great results so far.

Appreciate 0
      02-24-2010, 10:32 PM   #174
import36
Burrito bowl connoisseur
United_States
Rep

Quote:
i'm doing the Lean program right now...so after the 90 days...i'm gonna move to the Classic. then once i'm done with that...i'll head back to the gym for more of a conventional weight workout.
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2010, 12:00 PM   #175
leocdmg
That Guy
Rep

Drives: to infinity and beyond

I just started today is day two for me!
This program is great I am 6'0 230lbs. For me its not enough of a workout. Let me correct. It was an amazing workout but mentaly I know I can do more. I was former army and was in the RIP program I know I can go more. I plan on doing AM. Cardio and p90x in the PM. I hope my body can take it!!!!!!
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2010, 12:50 PM   #176
Turbo>NA
Armenia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by leocdmg View Post
I just started today is day two for me!
This program is great I am 6'0 230lbs. For me its not enough of a workout. Let me correct. It was an amazing workout but mentaly I know I can do more. I was former army and was in the RIP program I know I can go more. I plan on doing AM. Cardio and p90x in the PM. I hope my body can take it!!!!!!
Your supposed to wait for the 2nd phase for am Cardio X

But it sounds to me you need P90X+ or teh INSANITY One. Some correct me if Im wrong.

If the regular p90x is easy, but heavier weights or do more reps?

I finished Plyo last night, and I actually went 35 mins in the video without pausing!

Im 3 weeks in.

--GONE--
Appreciate 0