New Ytest
Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

07-04-2010, 03:44 PM   #45
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain
Rep

Drives: 335i E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuarma View Post
wtf? since when are girls allowed to drive m3's
Its ok. These girls are the modern amazons, lioness ... lets reverse: women with character, strong. Character doesnt mean a girl has to shout everytime she dont like anything, or piss in front on you and go "you do the same and no prob" ... a feminazi who need to revindicate equality for herself each minute. No no no dears, respect, admire and learn how to recognize the truly matriachs out there.

Ok, i leave this thread, dont worry.
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2010, 06:44 PM   #46
BTM
Banned
United_States
Rep

Drives: A///MERICAN!!!

Garage List
Another one I forgot about until I ran into it today: whether it be friend, girlfriend, friend that is girl, I cannot get past anyone who thinks Blue Collar Comedy Tour or any of those people are funny. It's weird because people that aren't even rednecks laugh at this shit, and I'm just like
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2010, 07:32 PM   #47
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep

Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM View Post
Another one I forgot about until I ran into it today: whether it be friend, girlfriend, friend that is girl, I cannot get past anyone who thinks Blue Collar Comedy Tour or any of those people are funny. It's weird because people that aren't even rednecks laugh at this shit, and I'm just like
you arent from the south, growing up down here and seeing how dumb rednecks are makes it more funny