New Ytest
Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos

Yesterday, 07:37 PM   #529
dgoldenz
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Drives: Vanquish, FF, 392 Wrangler

My new to me Ghost was dropped off on Monday, this was one of the sickest specs I’ve ever seen that isn’t a black badge car. It was a special commission created by Rolls Royce own designers for their 2019 Pebble Beach display with around $120k in options. Matte/satin white factory paint with cobalt blue interior, white piano wood, blue starlight headliner (pretty cool touch, never seen it with different light color), bespoke audio system, etc. $437k sticker on this one which is the highest I’ve seen for a pre-2021 redesign Ghost without the black badge package. Only 7k miles on it and looks mint inside and out.

Loved the 458 but you just feel like such a boss driving this thing, just need to have a Rolls in the garage at all times.
Attached Images

Last edited by dgoldenz; Yesterday at 07:51 PM..
Appreciate 1
chassis7742.00
      Yesterday, 07:49 PM   #530
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep

Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgoldenz View Post
My new to me Ghost was dropped off on Monday, this was one of the sickest specs I’ve ever seen that isn’t a black badge car. It was a special commission created by Rolls Royce own designers for their 2019 Pebble Beach display with around $120k in options. Matte/satin white factory paint with cobalt blue interior, white piano wood, blue starlight headliner (pretty cool touch, never seen it with different light color), bespoke audio system, etc. $437k sticker on this one which is the highest I’ve seen for a pre-2021 Ghost without the black badge package. Only 7k miles on it and looks mint inside and out.

Loved the 458 but you just feel like such a boss driving this thing, just need to have a Rolls in the garage at all times.
Congratulations! And I agree with this over a 458.

Straight BO$$.
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 07:53 PM   #531
chassis
Colonel
Rep

Drives: 9Y0 Cayenne S

Garage List
Looks great! Love what RR is doing these days. Proportions, rear-hinged doors, presence, powertrain, interior design and materials, it all works.
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 07:56 PM   #532
dgoldenz
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by chassis View Post
Looks great! Love what RR is doing these days. Proportions, rear-hinged doors, presence, powertrain, interior design and materials, it all works.
There’s really nothing like it. Drove the new Bentleys and it’s not even close (have not driven a Mulsanne to be fair).

IMO these cars also have the best seat height/position of any car. The suspension is pure magic.
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 08:07 PM   #533
Humdizzle
Brigadier General
Rep

Drives: 991.2 GT3

stunning

driving a rolls is still on my automotive bucket list. does it feel big to drive? like it would be hard to maneuver or park? or does it kind of shrink around you once you get going ?

2018 Porsche GT3 6MT

Previous: Ferrari 458 | R35 GTR | F80 M3 | F87 M2c | E46 M3 | E36 M3 | Scion FRS
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 09:03 PM   #534
dgoldenz
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humdizzle View Post
stunning

driving a rolls is still on my automotive bucket list. does it feel big to drive? like it would be hard to maneuver or park? or does it kind of shrink around you once you get going ?
Not at all compared to what you’d expect. It’s surprisingly fast and nimble with lane changes, obviously going around corners it’s going to feel heavy because it is. I feel like it’s similar to driving any large SUV. The Phantom was a different story, I drove a Phantom coupe and it felt like a massive boat and was noticeably slower.

The older I get the more I just want to ride around in comfort and nothing beats a Rolls for that. Hard to describe the feeling of driving it until you do it yourself.
Appreciate 1
Humdizzle6488.50
      Yesterday, 09:22 PM   #535
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Drives: as many as possible

Love the paint. The blue is a bit much, for myself, but still works. Congrats!

I'd run it up to Park City for a few days before the snow arrives.

• you'll dump it by Christmas
      Yesterday, 09:58 PM   #536
dgoldenz
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Love the paint. The blue is a bit much, for myself, but still works. Congrats!

I'd run it up to Park City for a few days before the snow arrives.

• you'll dump it by Christmas
I love the bold interior colors, mandarin orange and cobalt blue at the top of my list, mugello red third.

Christmas is a little early, but everything is always for sale at the right price. If I found an epic spec black badge car to replace it I could be convinced…
Appreciate 0