New Ytest
Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge

01-04-2015, 06:41 PM   #441
M_Six
Free Thinker
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2016 MB GLC300 4matic

Quote:
Originally Posted by squishy View Post
Umm......

No.
You Stevie Wonder?

Ok, I didn't watch every game, so maybe not the worst call. But the worst I've seen.

Clearly pass interference. No question, no doubt. Piss poor call.

I don't have a dog in this fight. Neither of these teams will get past GB or Seattle. I'd like to see Detroit take it now just for karma's sake, but in the end, I don't GAF.

"Life is uncertain, eat bacon now."
-UncleWede
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2015, 06:42 PM   #442
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep

Drives: Race car->

Quote:
I never said good call, bud, I just said it wasn't the worst call of the year
Ah got it. I shoot for not being the worst driver at hpde, set your sights high!

02 Tiag e46 M3|6MT|GC plates|MCS c.o.|GC bars|GC race control arms|GC bushings|BW eng. & tran. mounts|subframe kit|BW race shifter|BW Jaffster|Euro header|BW exhaust|K&N c.a.i.|Epic race tune|Rouge pulleys|Seibon CF hood|CSL bumper|apr gt 250 & splitter|ST-40|XR-2|SS lines|half cage|Recaro profi|Profi 2 harness|BMWpedals|BW studs|
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2015, 06:46 PM   #443
M_Six
Free Thinker
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2016 MB GLC300 4matic

So much for karma. Stafford can't hang onto the ball.

"Life is uncertain, eat bacon now."
-UncleWede
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2015, 06:47 PM   #444
finaloption
Captain
United_States
Rep

Drives: '13 f30 n26

Detroit play calling was just retarded towards end of 2nd quarter.. abandoned the run way too early.. should be good game next week
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2015, 06:49 PM   #445
finaloption
Captain
United_States
Rep

did Romo just say Lions defense better than Seahawks? them fighting words..
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2015, 06:51 PM   #446
squishy
Banned
Zimbabwe
Rep

Drives: 2014 Ford Mustang GT

Damn, you guys sound really butthurt Dallas won

LOVE IT!!

Blown call, yes, but it was closer than Buck made it out to be, and of course you sheep just go with whatever he says
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2015, 07:03 PM   #447
davis449
Captain
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2014 Audi SQ5

Let's get one thing straight, from the get go they said this officiating crew was all new to each other and "not the best of the best". That's a direct quote from the Fox announcers right before the game. Right then and there I fully expected shitty officiating. So that blown PI call was NO surprise to me, nor the other blown calls in the game (yes, there were more than just THAT one). Good job Dallas defense pulling it off for our lackluster offense this game. Thank God Lawrence redeemed himself for not laying on the fumble as he should. On to the next round. Haters ("Seattle Fans"), this is your queue. Start running your mouths...
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2015, 07:03 PM   #448
squishy
Banned
Zimbabwe
Rep

Should be a good one next week.

Dallas undefeated on the road, Green Bay undefeated at home...
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2015, 07:11 PM   #449
Efini
Silent Service
Rep

Drives: BMW

We dem boyzz!!!!
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2015, 07:20 PM   #450
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep

Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Quote:
Damn, you guys sound really butthurt Dallas won

LOVE IT!!

Blown call, yes, but it was closer than Buck made it out to be, and of course you sheep just go with whatever he says
No Shit! Bunch of foking HATERS!!!
Shhhhhhhh......

First and foremost... COWBOYS WIN!!!!

Now then... Detroit played Dallas better than ANY Team this season PERIOD! Most difficult Defense we've played this season without question. Even Romo said it and he should know.
Romo stayed poised even after getting pummeled over and over. So he deserves all praise he will no doubt receive.

Very chicken shyt flags thrown against Dallas all game! Nice to see them balance things out. Refs picked up flag because it was NOT pass interference!!!
Bone head play of the day... Rookie DE DeMarcus Lawrence picking up fumble and then fumbling himself. But then he comes back and deals the son with another recovery!
Dallas Cowboys HUGE win and deservedly so. Next up... Green Bay.
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2015, 07:21 PM   #451
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep

Drives: ///M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by davis449 View Post
Let's get one thing straight, from the get go they said this officiating crew was all new to each other and "not the best of the best". That's a direct quote from the Fox announcers right before the game. Right then and there I fully expected shitty officiating. So that blown PI call was NO surprise to me, nor the other blown calls in the game (yes, there were more than just THAT one). Good job Dallas defense pulling it off for our lackluster offense this game. Thank God Lawrence redeemed himself for not laying on the fumble as he should. On to the next round. Haters ("Seattle Fans"), this is your queue. Start running your mouths...
They are new to each other but only refs that did well during the regular season are selected. They mentioned that there are tiers- 1 through 3. Refs in tiers 1 and 2 can officiate while the number 3 tier doesn't get to. That to me means they were selected and were supposed to be very good. Am I wrong?

Either way it doesn't matter. I suppose the "better" team won.
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2015, 07:23 PM   #452
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep

Oh yeah... For ALL of you HATERS....

Appreciate 0
      01-04-2015, 07:29 PM   #453
davis449
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW F22 View Post
They are new to each other but only refs that did well during the regular season are selected. They mentioned that there are tiers- 1 through 3. Refs in tiers 1 and 2 can officiate while the number 3 tier doesn't get to. That to me means they were selected and were supposed to be very good. Am I wrong?

Either way it doesn't matter. I suppose the "better" team won.
I would argue that a team of refs working together all season would officiate a game better than a bunch of random "bests" thrown together cold.

Yes, the better team did win. Period. Dallas is a better team than Detroit and they just proved it. That PI call wasn't a "game changer", no matter how much you and others will try to spin it as one. It just wasn't. If Detroit were the better team, they would've finished that drive at the end of the game, but they didn't. Dallas' defense shut them down.
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2015, 07:29 PM   #454
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep

Drives: 6.3 AMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
No Shit! Bunch of foking HATERS!!!
Shhhhhhhh......

First and foremost... COWBOYS WIN!!!!

Now then... Detroit played Dallas better than ANY Team this season PERIOD! Most difficult Defense we've played this season without question. Even Romo said it and he should know.
Romo stayed poised even after getting pummeled over and over. So he deserves all praise he will no doubt receive.

Very chicken shyt flags thrown against Dallas all game! Nice to see them balance things out. Refs picked up flag because it was NOT pass interference!!!
Bone head play of the day... Rookie DE DeMarcus Lawrence picking up fumble and then fumbling himself. But then he comes back and deals the son with another recovery!
Dallas Cowboys HUGE win and deservedly so. Next up... Green Bay.

Lmao at this clown. You didn't say shit all game when you were getting your asses handed to you. Then by miracle of whoever picked up that flag you come in here saying dumb shit like this? Seriously dude i know you love the cowgirls, but that was a terrible call. He never looked for the ball. I feel bad for Detroit. They deserved to win this game. Dallas should be at home next week on their couch watching football. NOT going to GB.

As for Cincinatti, well they made the colts look good. I find it funny how the Colts coaching staff still thinks andrew luck can throw the ball 40+ times a game to win. Denver will settle Indy. After next week, maybe tony romo and andrew can grab some beers and watch Seattle vs GreenBay in the championship game.
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2015, 07:31 PM   #455
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep

Drives: 6.3 AMG

Quote:
I would argue that a team of refs working together all season would officiate a game better than a bunch of random "bests" thrown together cold.

Yes, the better team did win. Period. Dallas is a better team than Detroit and they just proved it. That PI call wasn't a "game changer", no matter how much you and others will try to spin it as one. It just wasn't. If Detroit were the better team, they would've finished that drive at the end of the game, but they didn't. Dallas' defense shut them down.

Another delusional clown.

Actually it would have been a game changer, that penalty brings them into FG range. They score that or TD and it's over for Dallas.

Watch more football.
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2015, 07:32 PM   #456
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep

Quote:

EXACTLY!!!! Argument nullified.
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2015, 07:36 PM   #457
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep

You guys truly are delusional. Even the announcers said that if Dallas ends up winning a close one that the call will be debated for a long time.
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2015, 07:37 PM   #458
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorM3 View Post
Lmao at this clown..
LMFAO!!!! Salty ass HATER!

you just worry about hawks and Panthers wimp!

Oh yeah...

Appreciate 0
      01-04-2015, 07:38 PM   #459
squishy
Banned
Zimbabwe
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW F22 View Post
You guys truly are delusional. Even the announcers said that if Dallas ends up winning a close one that the call will be debated for a long time.
Like I said, you sheeps will only follow your shepherds.

Appreciate 0
      01-04-2015, 07:40 PM   #460
davis449
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorM3 View Post
Another delusional clown.

Actually it would have been a game changer, that penalty brings them into FG range. They score that or TD and it's over for Dallas.

Watch more football.
Hey, didn't you guys win a NFC Championship in a game chock full of truly crap calls vs. the Niners last season? Oh, yeah, that's right...

Pay attention when you watch football.
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2015, 07:42 PM   #461
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Like I said, you sheeps will only follow your shepherds.

Ok sure I guess...I'm not even hating. Not sure why you guys are so defensive. Usually that means you know you're guilty.
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2015, 07:43 PM   #462
finaloption
Captain
United_States
Rep

early lines:

Seattle -11 40.5o/u
Green Bay -6 53o/u

Denver -7 54o/u
New England -7 49o/u