New Ytest
Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Cosmetic Care & Detailing (PPF/Wash/Wax/Detailing/Restoration/Repairs)

06-13-2024, 07:14 PM   #23
MADBMWX5MC
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2023 BMW X5MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotthilly View Post
I've used AvalonKing on two cars and have been extraordinarily happy with the results. It's cheap ($70 or so), and I can verify it lasts 3 years even when parked outside.

It added tons of gloss to my black 2019 vw gti, and has made my alpine white e90 shine much more. It also beads water away and is slightly less dirty.

Is it easier to clean? Maybe, but a dirty car is a dirty car. It doesn't really stop that. In my opinion, the effect is that it makes the clean car look better.

Additionally, even a complete noob can install it and it only takes a few hours. Highly highly reccomend!

Same here with AvalonKing...no issues when I used it. As a matter of fact, I have it now in the wheel barrels of my Mustang and X5
Appreciate 1
      06-16-2024, 11:28 AM   #24
eliphil
Captain
Rep

Drives: M550I

Car pro reload is easy to apply and works well. If u don’t want to go full ceramic use this every few months
Appreciate 0