New Ytest
Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Cosmetic Care & Detailing (PPF/Wash/Wax/Detailing/Restoration/Repairs)

06-05-2024, 02:03 PM   #23
CTPJ
Enlisted Member
Rep

Drives: BMW M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxpanipuri View Post
very nice! i just picked up an ar630TSS. and I am thinking about doing the same, however i also use my power washer to clean the backyard concrete patio areas etc...
I have the same wash bay setup with an Active 2.0. I have an extra 50' high pressure hose and quick disconnects the Active 2.0's water supply line and high pressure hose connection to the hose reel. When I want to use the Active 2.0 around the house, I can make it portable by quickly disconnecting it from my wash system and connecting it to a garden hose and the extra pressure washer hose. Best of both worlds.
Appreciate 2
      06-15-2024, 03:42 PM   #24
arsunic
Rep

Drives: Z4 g29 m40i

Nice setup. I'm waiting for my Ryobi washer to die... Then either the AR blue or kranzle will go up.

Maintaining 2 black cars and 1 white.. Why do I punish myself 😄

At least this makes setup and cleanup way easier. Spot free rinse is amazing. I've had it for over a decade. Rinse and blow dry or let it air dry.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      06-17-2024, 12:22 PM   #25
xxpanipuri
Major
Rep

Drives: 550i

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTPJ View Post
I have the same wash bay setup with an Active 2.0. I have an extra 50' high pressure hose and quick disconnects the Active 2.0's water supply line and high pressure hose connection to the hose reel. When I want to use the Active 2.0 around the house, I can make it portable by quickly disconnecting it from my wash system and connecting it to a garden hose and the extra pressure washer hose. Best of both worlds.
very nice! the active is nice and light weight...

this ar 630 is pretty damn heavy. i'm actually going to buy a wash cart from harbor freight to use to store/stow the pressure washer...

but holy crap does the extra water flow make a huge difference in the quality of foam and the rinse process.
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2024, 02:10 PM   #26
e30 4 life!
First Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: e30, X3M, X7 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mautofied17 View Post
I have the poor version of this with the Active 2.0. Looks awesome!
Me too. My last 2.0 was just replaced under warranty after 9 months of homeowner use. Crazy as the pump just locked up during a wash. Thankfully I did not wait to walk back into the garage as the unit itself was smoldering heavily and GFCI did not trip. I offered to send it back for them to investigate, but they just left it at we are thankful nothing bad happened. Don't bother sending the old one back, you can toss it or keep it for parts.

I guess good customer service, but I'm left wondering if I'm literally playing with fire.
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2024, 03:55 PM   #27
Nyyrule
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2024 M3 Comp

My Active 2.0 setup!

I need to install a piping system for my CR Spotless eventually but just connecting/disconnecting manually at the moment.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
TboneS541162.50