New Ytest
Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

Closed Thread

02-23-2016, 10:26 PM   #23167
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axius
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASBSECU E93 View Post
...but (no pun ) she promised you the Boo-Tay
His muscles and credit score are better than mine, I'm so far in the hole I'd be lucky to have a 250 right now. I go for the low on the totem pole.
Unless she offers to lick my asshole, she's getting bounced.

I got you bro.
      02-23-2016, 10:27 PM   #23168
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Drives: A car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post

I got you bro.
We are done. You'd side with a penis over a vagina,.... I see what your preferences are now.
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2016, 10:29 PM   #23169
C5driver
Major
Rep

Drives: 55...just kidding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504
Quote:

I got you bro.
We are done. You'd side with a penis over a vagina,.... I see what your preferences are now.
You can still be friends.
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2016, 10:30 PM   #23170
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by C5driver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504
Quote:

I got you bro.
Pass.

She's selfish and inconsiderate. Don't want friends like that.
      02-23-2016, 10:30 PM   #23171
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASBSECU E93 View Post
Nope....just cold hearted...

Making Ax drive the lonely road there/back....

Just shameful!!!
He had Mary! Besides, I warned before hand just friends. And you all know it. Now go to bed!
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2016, 10:32 PM   #23172
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by C5driver View Post
Nope. Not with someone like him.
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2016, 10:36 PM   #23173
ASBSECU E93
Know's a guy that know's a guy...
Rep

Drives: 2010 335d; 2008 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post

He had Mary! Besides, I warned before hand just friends. And you all know it. Now go to bed!
Whatevs......

I bet if he showed with your favorite pair of shoes....It would have been ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Poop shit, shit and poop. I'm mildly angry now.
Appreciate 1
      02-23-2016, 10:37 PM   #23174
C5driver
Major
Rep

Drives: 55...just kidding.

Quote:
Nope. Not with someone like him.
I'm sorry
Appreciate 1
      02-24-2016, 05:15 AM   #23175
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

This is why u don't meet hoes from the internet.. 0/2 this year
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2016, 05:52 AM   #23176
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep

Drives: 612 Scaglietti

Quote:

I got you bro.
I'm buying first rounds of vodka for us when I come to Cali.

Quote:
"Bros before hoes"
-Thomas Edison 1802
Appreciate 2
      02-24-2016, 08:05 AM   #23177
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep

Drives: 14 Jeep/18 1500/08 e90/15 f36

Garage List
Job interview went well this morning, however, they wouldn't disclose the salary that would be paid. After I mentioned what I'm asking I doubt they'll call me back for a 2nd interview/meet with owner. Its a shame, would have been great as its only 2 miles from home and I would be home at 5:10pm M-F. Gotta look more!
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2016, 08:08 AM   #23178
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
Job interview went well this morning, however, they wouldn't disclose the salary that would be paid. After I mentioned what I'm asking I doubt they'll call me back for a 2nd interview/meet with owner. Its a shame, would have been great as its only 2 miles from home and I would be home at 5:10pm M-F. Gotta look more!
Salaries are usually not disclosed during interviews, though. Negotiations are normally made once an offer has been made and circumstances taken into account.

Have you checked Glassdoor for income range within that title for the organization? That is something I did regularly while on the active job market. Excellent tool.

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.

Last edited by Verbiage; 02-24-2016 at 08:17 AM..
Appreciate 1
      02-24-2016, 08:13 AM   #23179
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep

Garage List
In my three professional jobs since college (not including the pizza delivery gig I had for some time), salary was disclosed in the interview. I guess it depends on the company:

CPA firm near Wall St
Marketing firm in Rockland County (north of NJ)
Travel agency in Miami

I didn't bother checking out Glassdoor, completely forgot about it. This was my first interview in about 2 years so it was good to get the cobwebs out. I did feel comfortable their, imagining working at their office which is a completely different atmosphere to were I am now. Seems to be more professional, whereas here the owner has banged female employees, no true HR department and a constant turnover rate. I shit you not, since I've been here only two employees are still here and we've have gone through about 60 ppl being hired and leaving.
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2016, 08:20 AM   #23180
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
In my three professional jobs since college (not including the pizza delivery gig I had for some time), salary was disclosed in the interview. I guess it depends on the company:

CPA firm near Wall St
Marketing firm in Rockland County (north of NJ)
Travel agency in Miami

I didn't bother checking out Glassdoor, completely forgot about it. This was my first interview in about 2 years so it was good to get the cobwebs out. I did feel comfortable their, imagining working at their office which is a completely different atmosphere to were I am now. Seems to be more professional, whereas here the owner has banged female employees, no true HR department and a constant turnover rate. I shit you not, since I've been here only two employees are still here and we've have gone through about 60 ppl being hired and leaving.
Damn, they didn't tell you what the pizza scrilla would be?!

That's a really high turnover rate, though. Sounds almost like a call center. Smh. But the fact that everyone is in everyone's business can't be a good thing, but of course corporate hierarchy dictates that the higher you are on the food chain, the higher the immunity.

Reminds me of my last job. I banged a couple chicks, one of the research analysts on my team pulled me into her bathroom one night while everyone was drunk at her loft party. But I wasn't a "high-level" manager at that time.

Appreciate 0
      02-24-2016, 08:21 AM   #23181
CANGRKE70
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Canada
Rep

Drives: 2012 BMW X5

Quote:
You'll find something! Sucks when the salary range isn't posted...big waste of time if you ask me.

Had this happen last week to me...A smaller financial institution head hunted me and after 2 interviews with senior leadership and me telling them what my salary expectation was in each interview they decided to offer me the job but for the same money I make now and 1 week less vacation.

I asked them to increase the base pay (asked for 13M more than what I make now) and 4 weeks (what I currently have now) and they balked...it was an area I was really interested in getting back into (AML), but was not worth leaving 13 years of seniority, no share matching and 1 week less vacation.

2 days later I accepted a promotion within the company I work for now...

The Devil you know I guess...
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2016, 08:43 AM   #23182
RJ_
Baby-faced Assassin
No_Country
Rep

Drives: when car isn't broke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CANGRKE70 View Post
You'll find something! Sucks when the salary range isn't posted...big waste of time if you ask me.

Had this happen last week to me...A smaller financial institution head hunted me and after 2 interviews with senior leadership and me telling them what my salary expectation was in each interview they decided to offer me the job but for the same money I make now and 1 week less vacation.

I asked them to increase the base pay (asked for 13M more than what I make now) and 4 weeks (what I currently have now) and they balked...it was an area I was really interested in getting back into (AML), but was not worth leaving 13 years of seniority, no share matching and 1 week less vacation.

I assume you meant 13K and you're just used to suffixing M on the end of numbers. Otherwise I'm quitting this forum, I am not worthy.
Appreciate 1
      02-24-2016, 08:44 AM   #23183
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ_ View Post
I assume you meant 13K and you're just used to suffixing M on the end of numbers. Otherwise I'm quitting this forum, I am not worthy.
Thought it was just me, was waiting for someone else to notice.

Appreciate 0
      02-24-2016, 08:46 AM   #23184
CANGRKE70
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Canada
Rep

Drives: 2012 BMW X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ_ View Post
No I meant M. ...but the 1 week vacation was a deal killer.

Sorry it's a credit thang.
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2016, 08:46 AM   #23185
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbiage View Post
Damn, they didn't tell you what the pizza scrilla would be?!

That's a really high turnover rate, though. Sounds almost like a call center. Smh. But the fact that everyone is in everyone's business can't be a good thing, but of course corporate hierarchy dictates that the higher you are on the food chain, the higher the immunity.

Reminds me of my last job. I banged a couple chicks, one of the research analysts on my team pulled me into her bathroom one night while everyone was drunk at her loft party. But I wasn't a "high-level" manager at that time.
Yeah the turnover rate is due to the poor management here. This is the manager who sold her soul to the company (owner cosigned her house, signed a contract NOT TO HAVE CHILDREN - she is 26). It's not a call center, however, its sales and agents must generate at least $70k per month just to break even, as per the owner. Young people are hired straight out of college hitting the ground running with no proper training as, 'there is no time'. They are wasting money by doing this. I'm in the accounting end so I don't have to deal with the pressure but it gets crazy here. I see agents crying at their desks often, its sad.

BTW, pic of chicks or ban.

Quote:

Glad you got what you've wanted in the end. I'm actually due for a review in May, however, the owners wife works with me at least two-three times per week and she is annoying as fuck. Constantly working over my shoulder showing her how I do things and coming up with suggestions how to do things her way is taking up too much of my time. Why do two steps when it can be done with only one? Plus little things that make a huge difference (lack of direct deposit because the owner wants to control when we get paid- he'll hold checks for days after we're supposed to get paid when this fucker has $20M in his business bank accounts), cutting down on vacation time after he raised it to 20 days per year - I mean really? Why raise it then all of a sudden change your mind? It's just time for me to move forward.
Appreciate 1
      02-24-2016, 08:52 AM   #23186
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
Yeah the turnover rate is due to the poor management here. This is the manager who sold her soul to the company (owner cosigned her house, signed a contract NOT TO HAVE CHILDREN - she is 26). It's not a call center, however, its sales and agents must generate at least $70k per month just to break even, as per the owner. Young people are hired straight out of college hitting the ground running with no proper training as, 'there is no time'. They are wasting money by doing this. I'm in the accounting end so I don't have to deal with the pressure but it gets crazy here. I see agents crying at their desks often, its sad.

BTW, pic of chicks or ban.
Sounds like the Wolf of Wall Street in there. Hopefully she didn't want kids.

And the chicks honestly weren't anything spectacular. Plus I usually sever all ties/block them from social media, since there's nothing interesting about them and they get clingy (especially since I'm no longer at the organization).

Appreciate 0
      02-24-2016, 09:07 AM   #23187
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axius View Post
I'm buying first rounds of vodka for us when I come to Cali.

"Bros before hoes"
-Thomas Edison 1802
You know youre coming back here
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2016, 09:25 AM   #23188
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
No I meant M. ...but the 1 week vacation was a deal killer.

Sorry it's a credit thang.
Sheesh.

Appreciate 0
Closed Thread