New Ytest
Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

03-11-2011, 08:32 AM   #23
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep

Drives: VF

Well, it's only been a half of a day of usage but it makes a ridiculous difference. Full bars throughout the house. Not only that, but it held my call halfway down the block today before handing the call off to the tower. I can't speak to the long term issues or performance of the device, but it has made a huge difference so far. I'm impressed.

Also, I just realized there's a few of us from the Chicago area in this thread. I guess that just confirms AT&T's general lack of reception in the area.
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2011, 02:09 PM   #24
Feyd
Major
Rep

Drives: a DEEZZULL

Free bitches.

I went to the store today over lunch to buy one... I gave the rep my address and she's like, "this will be free today".

I said.. "Come again?" She said that any person in my section of town that requested one got one for free. Aparantly there is a database they can access in the stores that will tell them who's elligible or not.

Not sure if it works or not yet... it's still sync'ing with the network, but for the price of free, I'll take whatever improvment I can get.

So I'd suggest anyone who thinks they might be elligible (as in the AT&T map shows coverage, but reality says different) I'd head down to your local AT&T store and give it a whirl. Never know.
Appreciate 0