New Ytest
Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Video + PC Gaming / Computing

09-28-2022, 03:49 AM   #1849
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep

Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
What do you guys think?
Looks cool but not more after that.
Im not a fan of consoles, they had ruined some very popular PC games caused by enabling crossplay and mixed experiences, biggest bs ever!

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2022, 07:06 AM   #1850
Patrick
Australia
Rep

Drives: BMW 1 series 125i

Garage List
I mainly play Warzone on PC, definitely not an easy game anymore but good fun
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2022, 09:59 AM   #1851
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang3r View Post
Quote:
What do you guys think?
Looks cool but not more after that.
Im not a fan of consoles, they had ruined some very popular PC games caused by enabling crossplay and mixed experiences, biggest bs ever!
I'm a casual console gamer rather than a dedicated PC gamer. I may get the controller and plates for my PS5. I'm still debating.
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2022, 11:18 AM   #1852
Remeetres
Registered
Rep

Drives: BMW i3

A lot of them, actually. Valorant, for example
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2022, 06:38 PM   #1853
Tyga11
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Drives: M4 Comp

Quote:
I'm a casual console gamer rather than a dedicated PC gamer. I may get the controller and plates for my PS5. I'm still debating.
You need what's called a Scuf controller with the paddles on the back.
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2022, 06:44 PM   #1854
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyga11 View Post
Quote:
You need what's called a Scuf controller with the paddles on the back.
I'm going to look into that.
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2022, 06:48 PM   #1855
Tyga11
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
If you're playing first person shooters it's essential (like Warzone) Will take you a day or so to get used to and than you will wonder how you lived without it. Xbox Elite controller will work also
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2022, 06:49 PM   #1856
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
If you're playing first person shooters it's essential (like Warzone) Will take you a day or so to get used to and than you will wonder how you lived without it. Xbox Elite controller will work also
The XBox Elite controller will work with the PS5?
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2022, 08:10 PM   #1857
Tyga11
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
The XBox Elite controller will work with the PS5?
No my bad. I thought you were getting an Xbox.

Get a Scuf....
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2022, 11:08 AM   #1858
///d
Captain
United_States
Rep

Drives: F15 35d M Sport

My HOTAS Warthog will be here tomorrow. I've been holding off on playing too much Elite Dangerous until I got one, so that will be what I'll be playing a lot of after tomorrow.

Over the past 6 weeks while I was at a course I built a massive base in Space Engineers. I have a few things to finish up on it and work out the programming, then I'll put it into play. Maybe I'll upload a video of it.

I snatched up Titanfall2 while it was on sale on Steam, played about an hour, but haven't really gotten into it. I just can't get into "this is your only path" campaign style games anymore.

Havent touched AC Valhalla in a day so I went to fire it up last night to burn up time while the gf was busy... 19GB update... so that was a no-go.

Anxiously waiting for Starfield to come out. I have a feeling it will consume my life.

My Diesel Information Thread | My Wheels, Tires, and Fitment Thread | My Teardrop Camper Build | My F15 Suspension Lift Thread
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2022, 04:04 AM   #1859
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep

Quote:
Biggest sh*t ever, the console players had big advantages against PC players (hitboxes, moves, ...), a real shame that WZ is only working with crossplay enabled. For MP strictly no console players and games are ways more fair and smoother to play.

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2022, 08:42 AM   #1860
///d
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Would recommend TM Warthog HOTAS, top notch but pricey.
Lower segment x56 or TM-16000 would do also.
Alright, Warthog showed up yesterday. Who-lee-chit! This thing is going to be a game changer. Playing Elite Dangerous in VR with a xbox controller was ok but I couldnt easily do a lot of things I wanted, but now that I can build a config in TARGET for the Warthog it's going to be a whole different game.

My Diesel Information Thread | My Wheels, Tires, and Fitment Thread | My Teardrop Camper Build | My F15 Suspension Lift Thread
Appreciate 1
Dang3r12503.00
      10-09-2022, 06:57 AM   #1861
TTM0TION
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2018 Grigio Telesto ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollymolly View Post
addicted currently to wordle.
Anyone else?
Lol, yes. Every morning.
      10-09-2022, 03:56 PM   #1862
Triple Seven
Private First Class
Rep

Drives: 2023 M240i, 2020 M2C (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by B58-M340iX View Post
Framerate doesn't appear to impact the game at all which is awesome. I'm able to enjoy it at 21:9 and max frame rates. It's great. From Software games typically have a 60fps cap. I also modified Dark Souls 3 to run with an uncapped framerate without issues.

I'm super stoked for God of War:Ragnarok, Callisto Protocol, Dead Space Remake, and I'll replay The Last of Us Part 1 (although that $70 price tag does bother me), and upcoming Diablo 4.
I worked on The Last of Us Part I, how are you liking it?
Appreciate 1
      10-10-2022, 03:10 AM   #1863
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///d View Post
Alright, Warthog showed up yesterday. Who-lee-chit! This thing is going to be a game changer. Playing Elite Dangerous in VR with a xbox controller was ok but I couldnt easily do a lot of things I wanted, but now that I can build a config in TARGET for the Warthog it's going to be a whole different game.
I recommend you to search the net about pre-configured setup ups, those are easy to import to the TARGET software, safes a lot of time.
When you are playing DCS I highly recommend not to use the software, but configure the keys direct into the game, otherwise you may encounter some interferences.

Appreciate 1
///d1807.00
      10-10-2022, 12:05 PM   #1864
B58-M340iX
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2021 M340i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple Seven View Post
I worked on The Last of Us Part I, how are you liking it?
Played the original PS3 version of TLOU and the PS4 Remaster quite a number of times. I intend to play TLOU Part 1 on PC...I hope that it releases for PC sooner rather than later.

I love the idea of having a developer remake a game from the ground up. I remember switching from composite cables to S-video and being shocked at how much better the quality was from gaming consoles. I hope many games get this treatment. The new $70 bill is hard to swallow if the game does not have any additional content and it is essentially the same exact game remade with modern technologies in mind. I'm very happy the effort was made, but I would hope for a bit of new content to 'help' the price out a bit.
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2022, 07:27 AM   #1865
///d
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I recommend you to search the net about pre-configured setup ups, those are easy to import to the TARGET software, safes a lot of time.
When you are playing DCS I highly recommend not to use the software, but configure the keys direct into the game, otherwise you may encounter some interferences.
I found some configs but didn't care for the layouts, so I built my own config for Elite, however it only seems to work for the throttle, not the stick. But after a day of writing down controls and determining what I need to cover flight, menus, and driving I think I'm set. I now have toggle switches that operate correctly, and man thats a game changer! I haven't set up layers yet, but so far I haven't found a need yet.

I did download DCS and had to configure some stuff in game, but I haven't played enough to really do much with it, and only have the default aircraft so far. Also, flying the SU is annoyingly tedious with all the trim input that thing requires to fly straight.

Appreciate 1
Dang3r12503.00
      10-11-2022, 09:24 AM   #1866
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///d View Post
I found some configs but didn't care for the layouts, so I built my own config for Elite, however it only seems to work for the throttle, not the stick. But after a day of writing down controls and determining what I need to cover flight, menus, and driving I think I'm set. I now have toggle switches that operate correctly, and man thats a game changer! I haven't set up layers yet, but so far I haven't found a need yet.

I did download DCS and had to configure some stuff in game, but I haven't played enough to really do much with it, and only have the default aircraft so far. Also, flying the SU is annoyingly tedious with all the trim input that thing requires to fly straight.
I see. The SU is from FC3, ain't? This is obviously not a full blown aircraft, the amount of clickable switches and levers are limited.
Wait for the real deal when you decide to buy an aircraft module like F-16 or F-18, then you would realize the whole potential of the TM, I bet

Appreciate 0
      10-11-2022, 09:43 AM   #1867
///d
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I see. The SU is from FC3, ain't? This is obviously not a full blown aircraft, the amount of clickable switches and levers are limited.
Wait for the real deal when you decide to buy an aircraft module like F-16 or F-18, then you would realize the whole potential of the TM, I bet
It's the SU-25 that is one of the two free aircraft with the game. I thought maybe I was doing something wrong but after some research I found that even the real aircraft flies this way. Old tech with old school Russian pilots.

Appreciate 0
      10-11-2022, 09:56 AM   #1868
curd
Rep

Drives: Bronco

Project Zomboid, Escape From Tarkov, Valheim, Battlebit, and various other titles that I bounce between. Overwatch 2 has been tugging at me, since I played the original and was a highly ranked player. The Cycle also seems interesting.
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2022, 10:49 AM   #1869
Triple Seven
Private First Class
Rep

Drives: 2023 M240i, 2020 M2C (sold)

Returnal (PS5), although I suck at it, loving it.
Appreciate 1
      10-13-2022, 07:52 PM   #1870
B58-M340iX
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2021 M340i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple Seven View Post
Returnal (PS5), although I suck at it, loving it.
Returnal is awesome. Enjoy it
Appreciate 0