New Ytest
Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

01-10-2022, 07:05 PM   #1
Lady Jane
Cailín gan eagla.
Canada
Rep

Drives: 2024 X3 M40i and R1200RT bike.

Unhappy When life means nothing to you.

I have no words...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-mexic...dumpster-video
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2022, 07:11 PM   #2
Suds
/M Enthusiast
United_States
Rep

Drives: Responsiblish

That is tragic!
Nice yellow Porsche in the background.
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2022, 07:12 PM   #3
E92inNC
Captain
Rep

Drives: E92 335i

prison is too good for this bitch, I hope she gets thrown into a viper pit
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2022, 07:14 PM   #4
leopard print
First Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: Really well for an Asian.

Glad the baby was found, but that's infuriating. The lady deserves all the crap coming her way.
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2022, 07:30 PM   #5
freakystyly
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Drives: F22 B58 6MT

Had something similar happen just after Christmas a few blocks away. Abandoned on the side of the road. Thankfully neighbours found the baby and the woman was charged.

Some people are really struggling and just snap.
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2022, 07:48 PM   #6
vreihen16
Recovering Perfectionist
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2015 BMW i3 BEV

Garage List
A girl that was in my small high school graduating class did something even worse a few years after graduation. She did a self-delivery, wrapped the baby in a plastic garbage bag to suffocate, and hid it in her parents' lawn shed. Months later, her father found the bag and turned her in. He was a police officer in a large jurisdiction, and deserves credit for doing the right thing rather than trying to protect his daughter.

She was still living at home at the time, and her parents were allegedly strict catholics who she thought would not have approved of the out-of-wedlock baby or the other medical option. Nobody even knew that she was pregnant, and she saw people locally every day in our small town.

There was a similar case about two years ago in nearby Port Jervis:

https://www.poughkeepsiejournal.com/...th/4817530002/

It's sad that these mothers feel the need to kill their babies.....
      01-10-2022, 07:50 PM   #7
Tommy-G
Captain
Rep

Drives: 2015 435 Vert Alpine White

Good god, I have no desire to have a child but that brought tears to my eyes. HORRIBLE
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2022, 08:29 PM   #8
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep

Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Really awful...she was throwing out her baby like I was just throwing out the trash yesterday quite literally. If it wasn't for those good Samaritans/dumpster divers, the baby most likely would've died.

I really don't get how a mother can do that, instead of just abandoning the baby in a crowded area if she doesn't want anything to do with it. I wonder if there are demons among us.
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2022, 09:19 AM   #9
G3min1
Curious Gooner
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2010 BMW 135i M-Sport

Garage List
2010 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tranquility View Post
I really don't get how a mother can do that, instead of just abandoning the baby in a crowded area if she doesn't want anything to do with it. I wonder if there are demons among us.
I have read and heard that some mothers did something similar because they know they cannot care for the baby, they never wanted the baby (rape, forced sex worker, etc.), or they don't know they have any other options due to of lack of information, being young, or someone else is forcing their hand.

I can also imagine a woman feeling if the baby was going to suffer, due to malnourishment, horrible living conditions, or a multitude of other things, then she might feel the need to "end its suffering." There are so many factors and things that are at play with things like this that I cannot fathom as I am not a woman nor have I had a child.

Some girls around the world are told that if they have a child then they can't work any more. This applies for women who have their own legit jobs, and even those sex industry jobs they are forced into. Its pretty sad to think about all the implications that some people are put into.

With that being said, yeah she could just also be a selfish piece of crap and want to continue her lifestyle with no regard to human life, and in that case she deserves....< insert appropriate wording here >
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2022, 01:02 PM   #10
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep

Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by G3min1 View Post
I have read and heard that some mothers did something similar because they know they cannot care for the baby, they never wanted the baby (rape, forced sex worker, etc.), or they don't know they have any other options due to of lack of information, being young, or someone else is forcing their hand.

I can also imagine a woman feeling if the baby was going to suffer, due to malnourishment, horrible living conditions, or a multitude of other things, then she might feel the need to "end its suffering." There are so many factors and things that are at play with things like this that I cannot fathom as I am not a woman nor have I had a child.

Some girls around the world are told that if they have a child then they can't work any more. This applies for women who have their own legit jobs, and even those sex industry jobs they are forced into. Its pretty sad to think about all the implications that some people are put into.

With that being said, yeah she could just also be a selfish piece of crap and want to continue her lifestyle with no regard to human life, and in that case she deserves....< insert appropriate wording here >
It's kinda inconceivable that some ppl don't know they could just drop off an unwanted baby somewhere there's other ppl or at least something better than an almost certain death sentence. However, I suppose there are some ppl who really don't know but they are obviously messed up in the head one way or another. The vast majority of ppl who have a minimal level of some semblance of human decency know that tossing a baby into a dumpster is not the way to go about it.
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?
Appreciate 0