New Ytest
Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

Closed Thread

08-08-2019, 09:00 AM   #4907
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana Hammock View Post
Yeah man!
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2019, 09:01 AM   #4908
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Appreciate 0
      08-08-2019, 09:06 AM   #4909
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Appreciate 0
      08-08-2019, 09:10 AM   #4910
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Appreciate 0
      08-08-2019, 09:17 AM   #4911
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Appreciate 0
      08-08-2019, 11:31 AM   #4912
heatwave
Banned
Rep

Drives: bmw x5

Appreciate 0
      08-08-2019, 12:23 PM   #4913
Captain Blood
Banned
United_States
Rep

Drives: Audi S3....don't judge me

Garage List
2016 Audi S3  [9.50]
2012 135  [6.83]
New TOOL music will be out on Aug. 30th. And their music is available to download on ITUNES.....Too late for me. I had to buy a used CD of "10,000 Days" a few months ago to replace the one I lost and an IOS update erased.
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13152.00
Kyngofpop676.00
      08-08-2019, 01:50 PM   #4914
///M4ster Yoda
Banned
Rep

Drives: '16 F82 M4

It's been way too long but I'm glad they are back. The new A Perfect Circle album was such a turd. I have high expectations for this album.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      08-09-2019, 12:29 PM   #4915
hubbahubba
Captain
Rep

Drives: M3CX

Tool is fantastic. Have you tried Maynard's wine? Yum.
Appreciate 1
Kyngofpop676.00
      08-09-2019, 12:40 PM   #4916
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwarzschild Radius View Post
New TOOL music will be out on Aug. 30th. And their music is available to download on ITUNES.....Too late for me. I had to buy a used CD of "10,000 Days" a few months ago to replace the one I lost and an IOS update erased.
Watched them play this live a few months ago.
Appreciate 1
Kyngofpop676.00
      08-09-2019, 12:53 PM   #4917
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M4ster Yoda View Post

It's been way too long but I'm glad they are back. The new A Perfect Circle album was such a turd. I have high expectations for this album.
You didn't like the new APC? It's definitely not their best work but there are some high points to it I feel. I feel like Maynard exploring various vocal ranges and techniques with Puscifer has bled over into APC and Tools music, I'm not a fan of the change. I miss Maynards rage and angst. His winery, jui jitsu academy, food truck, yoga studio and three bands has taken away a lot of his anger. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for the guy that he found peace, but that energy is what worked for Tool's music. Although I do like the new song, it doesn't come close to anything off Aenema or Lateralus. Maynard needs to get angry and all four of them need to spend some time together reconnecting. Artistically speaking, I know that I do better work when I have some sort of issues I am trying to sort out. It just comes out through my work. I imagine Maynard is no different.....and it's showing. Adam, Danny and Justin all 3 did an amazing job on the new material that I've heard so far. I am kinda sad that the new album has 7 songs and I've heard 3 of them already. Hoping for greatness on the remaining 4.
Appreciate 1
      08-09-2019, 07:08 PM   #4918
bosstones
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Drives: o_0

The Amazing Royal Crowns - Shiverin' in the Corner

08-12-2019, 08:56 AM   #4919
Captain Blood
Banned
United_States
Rep

Drives: Audi S3....don't judge me

Garage List
2016 Audi S3  [9.50]
2012 135  [6.83]
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2019, 08:11 PM   #4920
///M4ster Yoda
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
You didn't like the new APC? It's definitely not their best work but there are some high points to it I feel. I feel like Maynard exploring various vocal ranges and techniques with Puscifer has bled over into APC and Tools music, I'm not a fan of the change. I miss Maynards rage and angst. His winery, jui jitsu academy, food truck, yoga studio and three bands has taken away a lot of his anger. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for the guy that he found peace, but that energy is what worked for Tool's music. Although I do like the new song, it doesn't come close to anything off Aenema or Lateralus. Maynard needs to get angry and all four of them need to spend some time together reconnecting. Artistically speaking, I know that I do better work when I have some sort of issues I am trying to sort out. It just comes out through my work. I imagine Maynard is no different.....and it's showing. Adam, Danny and Justin all 3 did an amazing job on the new material that I've heard so far. I am kinda sad that the new album has 7 songs and I've heard 3 of them already. Hoping for greatness on the remaining 4.
Sorry man. Missed your reply and just saw it. I really thought the new APC was a weak effort. All their other albums got a hook into me and I loved them (including eMotive and aMotion). I was so looking forward to this new album and I just couldn't get into it at all. Like you I miss the earlier anger and rage. I totally get that we all age and things change but its disappointing. I'm actually digging the new Tool song and am hoping the new album is a winner. One of my Ex's loved Tool and I saw them a shit ton of times back in the day.

Ill leave you this Gem from APC

Appreciate 2
King Rudi13152.00
Kyngofpop676.00
      08-14-2019, 08:43 PM   #4921
kscarrol
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2021 X3 M40i, 1974 2002 Tii

Digging way back...

Appreciate 1
Kyngofpop676.00
      08-15-2019, 06:47 AM   #4922
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Sorry man. Missed your reply and just saw it. I really thought the new APC was a weak effort. All their other albums got a hook into me and I loved them (including eMotive and aMotion). I was so looking forward to this new album and I just couldn't get into it at all. Like you I miss the earlier anger and rage. I totally get that we all age and things change but its disappointing. I'm actually digging the new Tool song and am hoping the new album is a winner. One of my Ex's loved Tool and I saw them a shit ton of times back in the day.

I have several, but this gem is my favorite APC song. I've seen them live twice and although I understand why, I hate that I'll never get to see this performed live. Maynard vowed to never play this song again.....I don't blame him really. Very powerful song and the emotion is just too much. This is the perfect example of that anger and rage that Maynard used to unleash. The origin and lyrics to this song are something else!!!

If you didn't hear yesterday, there are 3 more tracks coming with the new album, not actually on the album. Every seven days they release more info and yesterday was the 14th. Adams instagram post yesterday shared the track list of the album and the 3 songs available only through digital download from the included card inside the cd packaging. I'll give them credit, they really put a lot of thought into this release and are doing an amazing job of building up their fans excitement about the release.
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2019, 06:49 AM   #4923
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:

I have several, but this gem is my favorite APC song. I've seen them live twice and although I understand why, I hate that I'll never get to see this performed live. Maynard vowed to never play this song again.....I don't blame him really. Very powerful song and the emotion is just too much. This is the perfect example of that anger and rage that Maynard used to unleash. The origin and lyrics to this song are something else!!! Aside from Maynard....Billy's on-stage presence is something to behold. He is a silent, lurking, demon that truly lets his instrument speak for him on stage. The rest of the boys from The Eagles of Death Metal make a nice overall rounding of the group and them bringing in James Iha from The Smashing Pumpkins just makes me smile. I've been a fan of Iha's since Gish.

If you didn't hear yesterday, there are 3 more tracks coming with the new album, not actually on the album. Every seven days they release more info and yesterday was the 14th. Adams instagram post yesterday shared the track list of the album and the 3 songs available only through digital download from the included card inside the cd packaging. I'll give them credit, they really put a lot of thought into this release and are doing an amazing job of building up their fans excitement about the release.
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2019, 07:54 AM   #4924
Ultimateone
OG E46Fanatic
Rep

Drives: 24 Champ White CTR

https://soundcloud.com/barbwalters/heart
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2019, 02:25 PM   #4925
///M4ster Yoda
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

I have several, but this gem is my favorite APC song. I've seen them live twice and although I understand why, I hate that I'll never get to see this performed live. Maynard vowed to never play this song again.....I don't blame him really. Very powerful song and the emotion is just too much. This is the perfect example of that anger and rage that Maynard used to unleash. The origin and lyrics to this song are something else!!!

Interesting. So the only way besides illegal downloads to get the 3 "secret" songs is to buy the CD?
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2019, 03:03 PM   #4926
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Interesting. So the only way besides illegal downloads to get the 3 "secret" songs is to buy the CD?
From what I can tell, yes. This was taken from Adam's instagram account yesterday.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
      08-15-2019, 07:02 PM   #4927
///M4ster Yoda
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

From what I can tell, yes. This was taken from Adam's instagram account yesterday.
Odd. As no one is really buying CDs any longer. I have boxes and boxes of them stored in my basement. For good or bad everything is digital nowadays.
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2019, 07:30 PM   #4928
dzvero
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Drives: 2015 M$4 F82

A classic one :
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread