E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Electronics: Audio / Video / Phone / Alarm / Navigation / Radar > Wanted auto diagnostic tools agent

05-25-2009, 08:49 AM   #1
jina317
Registered
Rep
Drives: A8

Wanted auto diagnostic tools agent

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Goodway Development Industrial Limited,the biggest OEM factory in china, engaged in making auto diagnostic tools.such as Star 2000 Diagnostic System, BMW Original Tester Gt1, Opel Tech2, KWP2000 ECU Flasher, ELM Compatible Interfaces, ISO9141 & KWP2000 compatible Interfaces, Carsoft Compatible Interfaces, Vag-Prog, VAG-COM Diagnostic Cables, CAN KKL USB, BMW Carsoft 6. 5, MB Carsoft 7. 4, Mileage Correction Tool Kit and so on.

In the end of 2008 we launched the first independent product development. Our products are sold all over the world in more than 120 countries and areas,perhaps the auto diagnostic equipment you are using now is our product. With unified&transparent price,to make us to be the wal-mart of auto diagnostic industry,now we directly sell our products to terminal consumers ,without the intermediate cost,which almost half of the retail price. As our regional sales agent, will be the first beneficiary to share the huge profit space.

Msn:jina_goodway@hotmail.com

Yahoo:jina_goodway@yahoo.com

Email:jina@egoodwaycn.com

Appreciate 0
      05-25-2009, 11:12 AM   #2
I335
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '08 335i Coupe

Sounds interesting, but with the way the auto industry is right now I'm assuming there will be a ton of these machines (used) on the market soon and not a lot of people looking for new ones anytime soon.
Appreciate 0