New Ytest
Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion

Today, 11:35 AM   #23
christianb5s4
Captain
Rep

Drives: Built 2001 Audi S4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlkGS View Post
It's been my experience that a lot of the absolutely absurd prices you see are consignment cars where someone thinks their car is worth a fortune. Had a similar situation on a Roush truck once. Called up and asked the sales guy about it. He said it was some super rich guys, he had like 50 cars and needed the space, but not that badly. Said they'd get a call from him every month or so asking if it was sold, they'd say no it's priced too high, and he'd say find a buyer. They were getting kinda irritated about it all. I put in an offer with them which he rejected and they told him that he needed to come.get his truck back because they can't sell it at a price he wants.

I bet that's the case here.
Beauty of the free market, something is only worth as much as someone is willing to pay.

Personally really like the combination, but the price is ridiculous to put it mildly. Can't wait for the car market to go back to sanity.
      Today, 11:57 AM   #24
Pathy01
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: G42 M240i

Quote:
Boo hoo. People say it's pretty in the same way and nobody cares. Toughen up buttercup.
And those people don't say it's pretty in a DB way like you did. That's why nobody has a problem with it. But congrats on being an internet tough guy....
Appreciate 3
phteven16.50
Brandoch769.50
Guvna105.50
      Today, 12:38 PM   #25
Chihuahua
Brigadier General
Rep

Drives: E30 329iS, E65 Alpina B7

I'd much rather have LSB, but to each his own. Price on that car is looney tunes.
Appreciate 0
      Today, 12:39 PM   #26
Rocket455
Grumpy Old Relic
Rep

Drives: 2022 M550i

Garage List
1972 Firechicken  [0.00]
1969 Toronado  [0.00]
1970 Camaro  [0.00]
My eyes aren't as good as they used to be (translation: blind old man) but doesn't that color look a bit like bluestone metallic?
      Today, 12:43 PM   #27
BlkGS
Colonel
Rep

Drives: BMW X5 M50i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathy01 View Post
And those people don't say it's pretty in a DB way like you did. That's why nobody has a problem with it. But congrats on being an internet tough guy....
The only one who had a problem with it is you.

And since when is saying "that'd ugly" a dbag way? What is this, some kind of echo chamber where only glowing positive endorsements are allowed and everyome else has to worry about your feelings? Grow up.
Appreciate 0
      Today, 12:49 PM   #28
Pathy01
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: G42 M240i

Quote:
The only one who had a problem with it is you.

And since when is saying "that'd ugly" a dbag way? What is this, some kind of echo chamber where only glowing positive endorsements are allowed and everyome else has to worry about your feelings? Grow up.
I wasn't the original person to call you out on it, so pretty obvious I'm not the only one....

Also obvious is that since you're again making a rude comment telling me to grow up, you can't grasp the difference between expressing your opinion and be a dbag, so I'll just add you to ignore and save myself from wasting any further time.
Appreciate 0