lilg1993
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2013 E92 335is

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoens View Post
That is a good question. Bigger question is how will the Stars deal with the physicality of the Blues. While the Stars are the top seed and have proven they can win many games, I consider them an underdog here. That being said, I still want to see Stars vs Sharks 3rd round. I still remember that year the Stars took game 7 in double OT.
good point about the physicality...I never really gave it that much thought, but it will be a big factor as St. Louis is definitely a harder hitting team. I feel like I may have made a mistake by picking Dallas to win in 7 games. only time will tell, I guess

funny thing also; the thing about the Blues being a more physical team really rings a bell with me from a childhood game (that I still absolutely love to play whenever my brother and I are both home)...

there is a game for Nintendo 64 titled "Wayne Gretzky's 3D Hockey '98". it was the first game that my brother and I had when our parents got us N64 for Christmas back in 1997. I always remember (and it is still true today, as these games certainly don't update and evolve like the games of today) that if you played against the Blues as an AI team, you could NEVER, EVER, EVER beat them in a fight. they would win every single time. and they would always cross-check the shit out of you in the corners, or even in open ice. and there are no such things as penalties when you play in "arcade mode", which is more fun of course, because anything goes
'07 E93 335i 6AT, Platinum Bronze Metallic/Cream Beige [SOLD]

Last edited by lilg1993; 04-29-2016 at 03:24 PM.. Reason: grammar nazi