05-18-2007, 11:28 PM   #63
AW335TT
Major
Armenia
Rep

Drives: a car

Quote:
Originally Posted by logik06g35 View Post
i dont think a bone stock automatic z would be 10 cars behind to be quite honest with you, i think thats a lil over exagerating.

I dont even know why im contiuniing this discusion though lol, i bought the G cuz its nicer car not cuz its faster. Its fast enough for everyday driving.

My drag car is actually a civic that will smoke absolutly any car on this site lol.
His Z isnt automatic, and his the one that told me he was that far behind I was'nt even paying attention to him during the race. I acctualy did'nt even know he was racing with us until he said he was. I was just paying attention to the SRT4, which by the middle of 3rd gear started creeping up on me very slowly and steadily. We let off about 4 sec into 4th gear and he went from my bumper to where my door starts and thats when he left off.

Im not saying anything bad about the Z, before i got my Evo i was begging my parents for a Z but they didnt want me to have a 2 door at the time because the insurance was going to be very high. Once i turnd 18 i got the Evo and now at 19 i got the 335i. I still love the 350z, it just gives wayyyy to many problems. My friend has 10k miles on it and his cars at the dealer getting its 3rd tranny put in. His lemoning it out, dealer is doing their "investigation" right now.