View Single Post
      05-26-2018, 08:49 AM   #37
N55darksoul
Private First Class
Rep

Drives: 2012 - 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
You're not wrong exactly, but I disagree with "blow the M away". I had a 2008 135i Cobb Stage 2+ and it was a fantastic little machine. It can't compare to my M4 on the highway though (M4 is stock btw), the little blowers on the N54 just run out of steam at higher speed.

But you're correct about the 135i and its price. If I were forced to get a less expensive car again, I would most certainly be in the market for another 135i. I loved mine, and wouldn't mind getting another and sticking a big menacing FMIC in the front bumper again.
My comment was more to mess with the M3 owners in fun more than anything else because allot of street punks believe this to be true (hence the little man hiding behind the chair in case people missed that) However, now that I own a 135i ( I used to own a M3) ...I am not sure I do not agree with them to some extent. True it wont blow the M3 away but it can hang with it and for the cost and savings it makes the statement valid in some regards. Plus this is a 1 forum not a M3 forum...I thought.

Last edited by N55darksoul; 05-26-2018 at 09:14 AM..