10-31-2022, 11:29 AM   #183
NYG
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Drives: Corvette Z06

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG Shark View Post
Hard to argue with any of that (except maybe being a bit premature still for the GOAT label).

And yes we absolutely need more interviews from HAM. Always enjoy the beneficiary of the most dominant car in F1 history complaining about another team's speed. And a bit fun to hear him throw out his automatic the fans are great line while getting heavily boo'd (glad PER stopped it though).

PER not being able to pass HAM was a bit disappointing. Thought that was a done deal with the tire selection. Getting a few more points clear of LEC would have been nice with the Ferrari not go boom plan in place this weekend.
At one point Sergio closed to gap and was in DRS range. I was so ready for him to overtake Lewis but I guess he was using a lot of battery and wore his tires out a little bit in the process.

I think Red Bull was the first team to figure out early that they need to avoid the hard tire as much as possible - pirelli seems to always select the wrong tire set by going harder instead of softer. Bring back Bridgestone/Goodyear/ANYONE ELSE
OG Shark4685.50
DrFerry6725.50
M5Rick59561.00