View Single Post
      10-31-2022, 11:25 AM   #182
OG Shark
Rep

Drives: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYG View Post
My unsolicited thoughts on the race;

1) I thought it was an average race - I wouldn't call it boring because nothing crazy happened but there was some interesting moments here
2) F1 mariachi theme is FIRE
3) Max is the GOAT
4) Danny Ricc really did have a sick race - it just required a Yuki sacrifice. Happy he did well.
5) I think Ferrari may have been running their engines ultra conservative knowing that an Mexico engine DNF was likely
6) Another Alonso DNF and we're robbed of his magic
7) Ted Kravitz is an unbearable cunt and has been for a long time - one of the biggest clowns reporting F1. He's worse than Damon Hill and Damon is the bottom tier
8) Sergio is a legend and that photograph of him wagging his finger to stop the fans who were booing Lewis shows it
9) I think Max is going to have 16 wins this season - I've been telling everyone since 2016 and this forum since like 2020 or 2019 that Max is going to smash everyone.

Do we need any more interviews from Lewis? Here's every interview from Lewis since he got humbled:

"First of all thanks to all the fans!" followed by "Red Bull is just so fast on the straights" followed by "Thanks to the guys at the factory" followed by "Keep pushing."
Hard to argue with any of that (except maybe being a bit premature still for the GOAT label).

And yes we absolutely need more interviews from HAM. Always enjoy the beneficiary of the most dominant car in F1 history complaining about another team's speed. And a bit fun to hear him throw out his automatic the fans are great line while getting heavily boo'd (glad PER stopped it though).

PER not being able to pass HAM was a bit disappointing. Thought that was a done deal with the tire selection. Getting a few more points clear of LEC would have been nice with the Ferrari not go boom plan in place this weekend.
NYG10579.50
M5Rick59568.00