02-19-2019, 05:29 PM   #28
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Correct. I'm on a calorie deficiency. Between 1500-1800/day, don't eat past 5 p.m. and gym 5 days a week. This is how I dropped the weight so quickly.
Gym days consist of weight resistance and cardio after. Weights for about an hour focusing on only a few groups each session doing drop sets and then cardio for about 65 -80 minutes usually around 4-4.5 miles and burn between 850-975 calories per session depending on how I feel.

Now that I'm actually close to what the national standards for ideal weight are for my height (155 @ 5' 9") I'm still jiggly in the ab area and would like more muscle definition. I wanted to drop the weight first as I see all these guys at the gym that are big, but have a lot of body fat. Sure they may be strong or can lift big weight, but they just look fat regardless. I wanted to be lean so I went with dropping the fat and then trying to build the muscle. I do realize that I went the hard way but I'm not afraid to put in the extra work to get exactly what I want.

I do feel like I need to be eating more at this point but the thought of gaining the weight back that I've spent the past 3 months working my ass off to drop is kind of depressing. I'm thinking eat more, lift more weight, do less cardio. Does this sound about right?

Damn! that's a pretty low calorie deficit. I almost feel like your actually doing more harm than good because of the very low calorie deficit. like someone mentioned here I would up that calorie intake from 300-400 calories at least. your body needs that to get through the day than going to the gym 5 days a week including cardio which consist of 4-4.5 miles. are you taking any supplements? how do your workouts feel cause if I don't eat my workouts suck balls! 5'9 155lbs? from a physical point of view are you tone, muscular? I'm 5'5 165lbs semi built and I still feel like I need maybe 20lbs of more muscle and than I think i'm koscher!

Mid 40's yo!
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
JP102462.00
King Rudi13152.00