View Single Post
      06-24-2015, 03:56 AM   #63
vsix
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep

Drives: M3 E92 sold, M4 F82

I might get unpopular here but did any of you guy's taking supplement's ever think about side effect's?
Not kidding you guy's, I'm taling about long run side effect's. As deep under the skin laying zit's that need to get surgically removed, just one of very common surprises when using stuff like that.
Well any consulted doctor will tell you that supplement's are basically stuffed with all kind of chemical ingredient's, wich your body at an certain level can't burn efficiently ( muscle gaining )through your system anymore. It mean's basically your system tries to remove or get rid of substances as it's overfilled, so to say. Then the above side effect's occure, imagine 20+ year's later!
Some people described 1:1 side effect's as anabolic steroid cycles...depression...acne...all in all an disturbance of the vegetative nerv system.
Yep, that's why Iam totally anti-substance-abuse in any kind of way, be it anabolic steroid's or supplement's.
Just think about this one here:
Some supplement's are so sweet( to cover up the ugly taste of protein,powder creatin, amino's ) that basically destroy's alot of organ's in your system. Starting from the teeth end ending with the danger of getting diabetes...
Yep that's how it is and I have not even spoke about the tremendous stress your liver and blatter as well as your urethra is undergoing, as your body need's to get rid of stuff like that and it's not uncommon you start to get little stone's blocking your urethra because of B.S. like that.
See it that way, any mechanical component in your ///M that you put to much stress on, will fail one day...so your body is your temple, then treat it like one

Oh and one thing though, I doubt that the majority that take's supplement's or anabolic steroid's, wich is basically the same. (Drug is drug if you suck on an joint or prepare for the shot ) all the same B.S.
So to continue I highly doubt that the majority on here has an Bachelor or a doctor in chemical science to EXACTLY know what B.S. you are taking and through what hell you are pushing your body/ system through.
Oh it's free for sale on the market? Good argument...but ain't the Marlboro man, said once the same?
Guy's & girl's don't freaking swallow everything that get's thrown infront of you, get that old dusty shed that you wear on top of your throat, in operating condition and freaking start to think about consequences.
Nothing but L.O.V.E.
15 year's active, in Non comp Bodybuilding.

Last edited by vsix; 06-24-2015 at 04:09 AM..