View Single Post
      11-26-2015, 02:15 AM   #16
boostaholic786
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 N54 with MHD Custom flash

now if you are going balls out, making a few mistakes loosing momentum through corners ect... Then you might be one of those guys that drive the living piss out of the car, as you should. make sure you turn down boost ALOT if youplan on tracking multiple sessions throughout the day. The only thing really "tracking" your car abuses is your brakes and tires. other than that, try and stay in a higher gear and let the torque pull you through the corners. Or just get a AR Design Dual Oil Cooler setup which I'm pretty sure you could keep boost up. Its so funnny how people think "coolant"/"anti-freeze" cools your motor....NOT THE CASE....WATER is all I run through my radiator and two bottles of WaterWetter, even in the winter months. I lied lol when it gets to that freezing point I do put in a little coolant/antifreeze so I dont ruin my motor or lines.
[SIZE="2"]Crimson Red E92 335i M-sport 6-speed with MHD custom stage 2+ flash only , 40% E85/93 mix,+ HRE P40S wheels, KW Clubsport, M3 sways,+BMW performance CF Mirrors, BMW Performance CF deck lid spoiler,+ CF interior trim, p3 vent boost gauge,+ LUX angel eyes (11.73@124mph on street tires)
Appreciate 0