Major General
United_States
Rep

Drives: Smog machines

Quote:
Originally Posted by tayone415 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bread View Post
Which is exactly the stupidity of the RS6 driver. Those are 140mph speed differentials. Other drivers can look in their mirror, see it's clear, get over and then there's an RS6 on top of them. Totally stupid to create that large of a speed differential.

I worked in Germany and had the privilege of frequently driving on the Autobahn. I rented a Boxster a few times that would so 168. Since 99% of cars are governed to 155 there, even that small differential was significant at those sorts of speeds and the few times I got passed by Ferraris doing closer to 200 mph, it was still pretty easy to misjudge their closing speeds.

This guy was a clown, and endangered every car in that video. To claim otherwise is foolish.
I don't know how people are able to drive those high speeds regularly? I guess if you have a car that's spec'd from the factory for high end performance and great suspension. I'm still surprised that there're less accidents on the Autobahn than in the US. The guy was lucky the big truck didn't change lanes in front of him.
The first time you see an accident on the Autobahn, it makes you question going that fast regularly.
Murf99314114.00