View Single Post
      12-24-2021, 08:18 PM   #1
BMWBear
Ultimate Driver
United_States
Rep

Drives: N/A

Issue with Vossen wheels

I purchased a set of Vossen HF3 wheels for my X7 in February of this year from Vibe. Delivered at the end of March. Shortly after they arrived I noticed an issue with the finish around the centercap of one of the wheels. The wheel vendor who is a forum sponsor coordinated the shipping of the one wheel back to Vossen to recoat and ship back to me. This process took about a month. I now have a few hundred miles on the wheels and was removing them for winter when I noticed the finish around the centercap of all the wheels is flaking/peeling off. (See pics) This includes the wheel that had been refinished by Vossen.

I’m asking for Vossen to refund me the full purchase price for the wheels. I can’t trust that this issue won’t happen again after a recoat. I’ve sent a message to the vendor to see if this is something they’ll handle or if I have to deal directly with Vossen. I fear I’ll be told to kicks rocks because the wheels are 9 months old even though they only have a few hundred miles and had previous issues. To be fair I have yet to receive a response because of holidays.

Thoughts? ..should I expect anything less than a refund?
Attached Images