View Single Post
      04-17-2019, 02:45 PM   #81
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
Unreal. She falsely accuses you of harassment and is still working there. They are perpetuating a hostile work environment. You win that lawsuit every day of the week.
I thought the same thing. At the time they didn't want to press the issue as the call to our corporate office was "anonymous" but is the only complaint ever placed against me since I started here. Hell, I don't even have a verbal in my file or any points for being late or attendance in 3 years, but suddenly I'm sexually harassing someone who is maybe a 3 if I take my glasses off when my girlfriend is a solid 8-8.5.

Back on topic, the plant manager didn't want to press this any further because she was already on the verge of being terminated due to violation of the attendance policy. Somehow she has ridden that fine line of being terminated like demon serpent through the firey pits of hell. She'll be fired if she is late by one minute and then not miss for 3 months, lower her points and then start the same shit all over again. She was pulled to the side and told not to even try to communicate with me/pretend that I do not exist/don't even make eye contact with me which I will give her credit, she has maintained.