------
No_Country
Rep

Drives: G87 M2 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldsurf View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmp151 View Post
Thanks folks. My dealer is sticking strong that the LCI is coming this year as a 2023 model year. I'm floored cause they could easily make money on me for a 2022 model year X5 but have suggested I wait for the LCI.
Actually they probably don't have MY22 allocations left so.. and they're 100% wrong since we'd have more leaks of non-camo'd test drives if release was imminent.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Game View Post
I can attest dealerships are plenty wrong.

Question is, will the LCI be labeled a '24?
Thanks folks. My dealer is sticking strong that the LCI is coming this year as a 2023 model year. I'm floored cause they could easily make money on me for a 2022 model year X5 but have suggested I wait for the LCI.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldsurf View Post
Quote:
Actually they probably don't have MY22 allocations left so.. and they're 100% wrong since we'd have more leaks of non-camo'd test drives if release was imminent.
Correct. If there were an LCI this year they would've launched it alongside the X7 with them both going into production in July.