View Single Post
      08-27-2015, 06:29 AM   #208
NotIntoDudes
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2008 Alpine White E60

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAreMyWorld View Post
The Mass Effect Universe definitely holds a real special place in my heart.

Growing up with the Trilogy from Middle School to the end of High School was very surreal, in the sense that Mass Effect exposed me to so many different ideologies and contemporary issues in a unique and absolutely intoxicating fashion.

Mass Effect is honestly one of my favorite game(s) of all time and I'll forever cherish all of the memories and experiences I gained with said game. The art of conveyance displayed in Mass Effect and what it means to me is just profound, in all honesty. I just wish... sigh*... well if you don't know already.. you'll know what I mean soon enough.
I can only assume you are referring to the fact that supposedly none of the original characters are returning.

I completely agree, though. The social issues raised in regards to different races and species is very much like current issues on steroids, yet still very believable since we have yet to meet an alien race. I love how in-depth the writers for the game made each species to the point where even the lesser emphasized species had thousands of years of history written into the game and how their piece of the puzzle fit into the galaxy. Coupled with the fact that a lot of the physics they used for all tech in the game actually held some theoretical weight, it truly is a complete game series for me.

I cannot freaking wait for the 4th installment even though it seems like it will be a reboot.

- 2006 330i (No mas)
- 2008 535i