fiveohwblow
Major
United_States
Rep

Drives: F15, E46 & M3, F82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
I feel like updating this.

I've turned into a complete bitch. I just came from a walk with my friend and the fucker said I'm mean. Fuck, I am these days nice like a viper.

Her mental state improved a ton when my brother started to need her again and for a few days it seemed like I got rid of her. Just my luck, no, she still fucking is here all the fucking time.

We play board games with the kids in the evenings cuz it's a fun way to spend time with the little dorks. I usually cook lunch too with a kid or two cuz that's a good time to have a chat about anything with a kid. Now I'm at the same time spending time with my fucking mother and I've gone nuts.

Fucking fuck she is always at my house. She doesn't in my view seem normal so I can't kick her out. she sits next to me and complains that the coffee we drink is too strong. She is here basically 15 hours per day.

I think the oldest of our kids has moved to the library. I'm thinking of doing the same because being home has never been this horrible. For fucks sake, my mother is trying to teach me swedish, a language I used to speak fluently and now I hate it with passion.

Aaaaaaaanyway... if I'm bitchy towards you, know that you're not alone. Fucking fuck she decided we are her covid bubble and therefore annoying me to death is okay.

Merry fucking Christmas to everyone. I'm going to spend mine hiding from my mother in the garage.
I am VERY sorry to hear this Lups, I am. In a strange about face, my mother and father have reunited under the banner of "without me" forcing my father to speak to me very little and in secret.

The other side, unexpected, my father in law passed three weeks ago from his ailing lung issues, he was 62 years young. We didn't have an autopsy because it truly doesn't matter to us (COVID or Pneumonia), but, he had pneumonia last year and had a sweeping degradation in his ability to saturate oxygen. Promised us he would go to the doc the next day but was hesitating due to no insurance. Our system in the US is truly screwed up and it cost us dearly. To boot, he requested no funeral but the family insisted on a graveside memorial to which I, as I often do, got elected to lead it. Been a hell of a year this 2020.

Continue as you must, but please do not give up as the futility of that which dooms us all is once again relevant to me with a newfound sting. Haven't seen my wife hurt so much and its unbearable.

Last edited by fiveohwblow; 12-10-2020 at 11:52 AM.. Reason: Age