11-26-2022, 07:22 PM   #70
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Let's not make the mistake to jump into conclusions too quickly, to take assumptions for granted as "true".

Could be that Rao was doing her job properly, so with integrity, and that all the "leak" stories are mere conjecture unrelated to her. She is not the only person who had access to all sorts of info at FIA. Nowhere I read that it is established that she leaked info.

Imagine for a moment that you were Rao and you hear/read all those bad rumors about you, while you know that these are without merit: must be horrible, no ?

None of us knows what has truly happened.

Also think about this.

What is a point of fact: from an objective point of view, prior to FIA she has worked for Mercedes-AMG. And regardless her integrity, some other teams may feel uncomfortable about this track record, preferring someone without a past at a team. But if someone is recruited who used to work at a team, that person brings valuable real-life experience to FIA. At FIA there has been Jean Todt (ex Ferrari) too and more recently there is Stefano Domenicali (ex Ferrari): uncomfortable for teams because of their past ?

Personally, in my book Ben Sulayem gets good points. Based on what he has said and done so far, looks like his integrity cannot be questioned, he wants the best for F1. With all those teams trying to impose their agendas, he has no easy job. Good man.
Translated :

Shaila-Ann Rao was also the person who called Horner, one hour after Max Verstappen had won his second Formula 1 title of his career in Japan, that Red Bull was in breach

Was this done by chance ? Coincidence ? I don't think so ..

Is such an important task not the FIA president Mohammed Ahmed Bin Sulayem's job to call the Red Bull team boss Horner and to proclaim a violation in the Red Bull budget cap ?
Or was this not important enough for the FIA president ? I don't think so ..
Attached Images

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
DrFerry6722.50
M5Rick58905.00