View Single Post
      09-17-2018, 10:36 AM   #33
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Drives: Meat Suit

I was pretty damn promiscuous not so long ago. A handful of my close friends, who stop by my house often, would always meet different girls and give me a hard time about it. Fast forward 8 months and I've been dating the current girlfriend for a few months. A good friend of mine, myself and the girlfriend are on the back deck having a drink when my buddies phone rings and it's a mutual friend of ours that I hadn't seen in about a year. My buddy puts his phone on speaker he tells the guy on the phone he's at my house. The guy on the phone not knowing that my girlfriend is present, says loudly, "Hey Jody, are you still swimming in 'tang? And by 'tang I'm referring to all those whores I see at your house every time I stop by."

What followed was the longest awkward silence I have ever experienced. My friend that was sitting there had no idea what to say and after a few seconds or a few years as it felt busted out laughing. I then made the comment of, "Hey Drew, allow me to introduce to you my girlfriend." She, with a very uncomfortable look on her face, said hello an suddenly went inside.

Last edited by King Rudi; 09-17-2018 at 02:10 PM..
DETRoadster11446.00
MKSixer34171.50
shay2nak1070.00