09-14-2018, 02:00 AM   #24
protecon
*May contain nuts
Australia
Rep

Drives: 2010 X5M MCB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyngofpop View Post
My "gurl" and BFF that died 1.5 yrs ago always had my back (even if it was to make fun of me and I of HIM). We had this catty thing of who could humiliate the other the best/worst in the most embarrassing way.

We'd had a falling out (as ALWAYS) but we were like family in the sense of "I can talk about you but if anyone else does they're gna get their asses kicked by BOTH!" I told this guy EVERYTHING And during a fall out the gloves were off smdh.

I randomly stopped by a store on the way home from work one night and walked in and saw my buddy and just threw my hand up in a "hey...fuk off bitch" kind of way. I heard small talk and laughter as I made my way to the register. (Cringing) All I heard my buddy say was "yes! Ron! Don't you know RON Miss. Freddy?!" (I just glared at him as he was smiling...)

I had to think about it as I was being rang up, but I remembered and my boy goes "welllllll...this is Rons BOYFRIEND!" And he looks at me and laughs and walks in between me and Ron's "boyfriend" and says to me "what a COINKIDINK YOU two have something in COMMON!!"

It was ultra cringeworthy but all I said was "yeah, me and Ron Fkd but I didn't know about you. It was the most worthless piece of diK in my life, but you can have him back cause I'm done." The bitvh says "well RON told me that you was paying for all his car parts and buying him stuff" and I stopped the biH right there and said "only dumb bitcheZ like you pay for weak DiK like that...I got bettah ish to spend my money on..." and turned around and left.

My bff jumped in my car and said "now THATS MY BITCH! Ain't no South Carolina bitch gna dirty up YOUR name". And we carried on like we'd nvr fallen out. That's friendship. But I got him back tho...stay tuned OnerDriver
BayE301341.00
Todd0131379.50