Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichM50d View Post
He’s a good driver, there’s no doubt, but he is in the best car. Stick him in a Force India and let’s see how good he really is.
I suggest you review the history of his time at Macca and cast your research at the poor old MP4-24. It was an utter piece of crap due to the continued development of the MP4-23 for the title battle of 2008. He still dragged it to the top and won a race with it. Hmmmm...why didn't his teammate win a race in it?

Read what James Allison says. I'm guessing he knows more than both of us put together and multiplied by 1000.

http://www.espn.com/f1/story/_/id/21...lewis-hamilton

An excerpt:

"...Earlier in the season, Allison said his first experience working with Hamilton had been different than he imagined, and he has now elaborated on some of the reasons why.

"His disappointment in himself when he makes very rare, normally quite small, errors is also very admirable. I've worked with drivers who tend to lash out when they screw up; Lewis doesn't do that. That's a pleasurable aspect of working with him.

"When we screw up, and we have done on a number of occasions this year -- most notably the headrest incident in Baku -- he's been completely and utterly calm and reasonable about it, even though the points swing created by an event like that is big. Similarly, when we were forced to ask him to take a gearbox penalty in Austria, same deal -- it just didn't faze his approach to the weekend. Those are nice things when a driver's like that."

Lastly and most importantly:

..."Every great champion we've seen in recent years, in some way or another they've done something really ugly on the track that we'd all love to excuse somehow or another because we like our heroes, but you just look at it and go, 'No, that's just plain ugly.' He's not [done things like that]. (He's not" meaning Lewis MK's insertion.)

"He just goes out and races with his huge gifts, and when actually he's called to do something that is the right thing to do, he steps up and does it -- even when it is very, very difficult to do it and the whole world is watching. That's the sort of thing I mean when I say he's impressive as a man."
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Taskmaster2463.00
Poiseuille5362.00
550bye1388.00