View Single Post
      10-24-2018, 03:27 PM   #57
Joekerr
Is Joe King
Rep

Drives: 2012 300C SRT8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
I was going to gracefully bow out but now I'm pissed!

The new platform for the Make 'Murica aMazing' party:

1. Invade Canada. Martial the Den 34821, Troop 2391, Den 120 of the Cubscouts to mount the invasion. It should take less time than DS1.
2. Have a big sale at Walmart of all the spoils of war.
3. Export all who said they were leaving during our campaign to the new 51st state.
4. Everything Else.
5. When done, go back to the first plank.

I do not know what DS1 is or how long it took, but I sincerely hope you are able to mobilize them in less time than DS1 as well. Notably, I see you only said mounting the invasion should take less time than DS1...but you did not say anything about winning the war taking less time than this DS1.

Very wise of you. For us Canadians are a crafty bunch so we are, and since you are sending the boy scouts against us, our repelling force will be endless fields of broccoli, brussel sprouts, and turnip that they will be forced to march through. And since they will soon run out of MRE's being young boys, and unwilling to eat the produce beneath them, they will soon turn back.

As a secondary Maginot line if they make it through the fields, we will have our Canadian girls who will show them a better world outside of America, and so socially condition them that we will send them back in to America as a Trojan horse to invade you, ala Hunger Games.

But best wishes on the invasion - I would suggest the month of January to be an excellent time to invade. Rather balmy up here usually during that month.
MKSixer14964.50