Vivek.
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Drives: 335is coupe, e30 vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYEIL View Post
When did I state sport is defined by a straight line? Never
When were you voted the spokesperson for the majority? Again ..never

Here is just one example… Google videos of a stock Raptor running desert trails. It takes more than just straight line power to achieve what it can on landscapes other then the street. Sport doesn’t just mean driving around a track or maneuvering through some cones.

I’ve bought and own both but I’m not ignorant to the abilities and yes sportiness of both. My response was directly to the person claiming trucks are not sporty and drives a 2013 X3 which is not what I would call sporty. Right …if it fits his/her needs that’s all that matters.

….and now back to the original thread.
He could drive a Peterbilt and claim an 11 second F150 isn't sporty. What does his car have to do with his opinion

Anyways, the Ram TRX seems to be the most lauded in this thread and I'd much rather have my e92 which is far quicker than a Hellcat and can still fit a bicycle in the trunk if I so desired.
2013 335is Mineral/Coral - DR 6466 - DR Mani - PI - Motiv FF - Dodson Clutches - OEM CF Roof - M3 GTS DCT/LSD/DS/Halfshafts/Suspension/Subframe/Brakes/Chassis Bracing F+R - DEFIV Diff Brace - 437M/R888R
2015 X5 35D - 1990 535i [RIP] - 1992 318i Convertible - 2002 540i/6