02-22-2021, 08:53 PM   #56
ntg44
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: R8 4.2 Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by supra93 View Post
Please forgive me for this stupid question. It's been a while since I brought a new car. Almost 20 years to be exact lol, but my E500 only has 40k on it so I haven't had to need for a new car.

Anyways, people are saying a fully loaded IS350 F Sport is $55k, but does that mean your average IS500 will have all those added on options/added cost already built in?

Like for example, at the time my W211 is pretty basic besides the air suspension. There were V6 models on the lot with AWD, navigation, rear window sunshade, panoramic roof, and so on.
Most likely they will be, due to how dumb Toyota and Lexus handle their ordering. Basically most of the time you're at the mercy of the regional sales manager to determine if they'll order a custom car to your spec. They order what sells. Getting a custom build is a difficult task compared to basically any other brand. Which is why their build your own tools are the only ones that force you to pick in stock package combos when you start configuring it.