View Single Post
      06-14-2019, 08:33 AM   #61
ferizzo
Private First Class
Rep

Drives: 2016 BMW 550xi M-Sport

This is true and not BMW related. I've had two incidents where some asshat had roadrage...

1) guy followed me home and we had a healthy discussion. I was scared he might have a gun but I think once I got out he was scared too because I was not what he expected. I was in college at the time and not small. I was too naive to drive around the block a few times like someone advised earlier.

2) some dude didn't like that I passed him and he tried to return the favor and I didn't let him. Mind you, I didn't pass him aggressively (IMHO). So the next chance he had he just side swiped me. I was so pissed but luckily pulled over like a half mile further from him and called the cops to report the accident. He was found at fault and luckily nothing more happened. This was a Canadian but happened in CT. Guess that's how hey drive up there, eh.

Watch out for the crazies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
Pro tip: don't engage with angry drivers. You never know who's got a gun and/or has absolutely just lost their marbles. Don't give the finger, don't make eye contact, just go about your own business.
Germanauto9698.00