View Single Post
      03-04-2023, 05:05 PM   #634
M4_ZMT
Private First Class
Rep

Drives: '21 i3S, '01 325i

I don't necessarily have anything against them and I see why they are a great A-B (I don't want to say appliance, as I know the Performance models are very quick) but it's great at what it does I'm sure. For my EV I don't need range as I have other cars, so for now I'm very happy with my i3S. I also love lil' hot hatches, so it would be cool if they came out with a little hatch of some sort maybe in the future.

I will say though, these Tesla drivers have definitely overtaken BMW/Benz/Audi/Accord drivers as the WORST LOL. They are so aggressive, like I get you have a fast 0-60 but like chill out lol. Not saying all are like this, but I have noticed it once the 3 increased in popularity. My guess is a lot of the newer owners haven't owned many "fast" cars and are coming from an ICE which can feel super slow if it isn't a fun one, so they feel the need to show it at every light while I just would rather cruise in my M4 and then enjoy it properly on the canyons haha.

THE BEST part about them, surely is the charging network. It's the only EV I would even do any sort of "road trip" in.