lilg1993
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2013 E92 335is

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoens View Post
That would be cool to be at the game when they win the series--Islanders are in the driver's seat now. I don't think you have to worry about the Rangers...they got stomped on and probably will choke the next game.

While the Ducks have came back, I'm pretty surprised to see them locked up with Nashville. I would prefer to get the Preds next round, but the way the Ducks are playing can't really fear them. They are basically the Kings with a different jersey--big, physical and mean. I think that was the downfall of the Kings--they didn't just be physical--they tried to be too physical and took penalities. All in all, I still maintain while it was 4-1 the series was marginally close. We didn't kick their ass, we squeaked by.
yea, hopefully they can finish the job tomorrow...they have notoriously been unable to win back-to-back playoff games for years and years. Rags came out firing early today, but the Pens responded well. pretty good game thus far.

Exactly. The Ducks are a very physically tough team, and that was exactly what was wrong with LA...they tried to out muscle the sharks all series and wound up shooting themselves in the foot. Was definitely a closer series than the final tally would indicate. SJ/LA is always fun in the postseason.

And I wouldn't sleep on the Preds if I were you, they have a lot of offensive weapons, as do the Sharks, of course. I'm definitely pulling for Nashville in that series, probably mostly because I was one of 3 people who picked them to win in my pool. Sometimes I also wonder if I dislike the Ducks because they play at the Honda Center
'07 E93 335i 6AT, Platinum Bronze Metallic/Cream Beige [SOLD]