Rep
Drives: Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackraven View Post
That's superb.

I look forward to the following things then:
-Create your own color
-Addition of BLACK STITCHING for the seats and other interior areas

Wow that's nice to hear. Suddenly the hype for the next-gen 760Li M-Sport just went up to a whole other level.
Keep in mind this is in comparison to the existing standard individual packages for the U.S. market. It's safe to assume RoW will continue as norm and true tailored individual program available to US clients a little while after launch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNBMWM5 View Post
The M-Sport sounds very interesting . Looking forward to seeing it.
Not only is it attractive, but it's what I would call a new form and vision compared to the MSport of the past. One size doesn't fit all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilipMPower View Post
Could you elaborate on this design detail? Is it exterior or interior?
I value the professional relationships and trust placed upon me too much to completely divulge. I will say it is an exterior design element, small in size, but large in effect. I have to take back my reference to the E34 though. It's a design element that has been shown on one concept and has made it to a production car however the effect is completely different to my eye on the 7. It isn't visible in any spy photos, the Chinese leaked photos, or any of the renderings I have seen. If someone else knows what I'm referring to, it's their decision to elaborate further.

Last edited by lemetier; 04-17-2015 at 05:57 PM..
Appreciate 0