01-22-2022, 11:15 AM   #13
TodmordenLad
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep

Drives: Audi A4 Avant

Quote:
Originally Posted by stein_325i View Post
Great post TodmordenLad, I have to say, Mazda as a brand is just killing it. Unlike the rest of the Japanese they have a beautiful clean sheet design inside and out with no gimmicks, while retaining Japanese quality and reliability. My eldest son has the 6-Signature and NB Miata, and his wife has a CX-9. All excellent cars, and incredibly engaging but also refined and luxurious for a mainstream brand. Sadly here in the states Mazda doesn't have the recognition of brands like Honda or Toyota, but the success of the CX-30 and CX-5 have helped boost that, and I have continuously recommended the brand to friends and family. I am very excited for their upcoming RWD platform and Inline-6 engines that are currently in development.
Yes, I read about the plan to develop 6cyl RWD models. Exciting although sadly, i doubt they'll make their way to the UK, given how low demand would be