View Single Post
      09-14-2021, 10:39 AM   #358
minn19
Lieutenant General
Rep

Drives: 24 Z06, 23 CT4VBW, 22 PFinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoK View Post
I never said anything about it being "someone's fault"....

The crew warned HAM about VER.

And here he was, front wing almost touching his front wheel.

And I'm also not contradicting the stewards. In fact, I haven't said anything about them regarding this matter. You're typical trying to put words in my mouth again. That's really sad...
You are so full of it with that screenshot and this post. The way NOR entered was much more in control. They were basically side by side down the entire straight and through the corner at the start of the race. Max came diving in from a later breaking maneuver that was in a direction from back and to the left. Randy was right, HAM is looking through the corner and VER is in a very hard part to see from his vantage point. Almost a complete blindspot. Yes his crew radioed he was there. You are smart enough to know that they are moving so fast that they can't give a second by second update on his exact position. Bono should of radioed something like this; "remember, Max is an entitled spoiled brat that expects everyone to move out of his way and give him space even though he didn't for you in the exact same spot a few laps ago. Also he never does for any of his fellow drivers.

And yes you are assigning blame. You are saying Lewis didn't leave him enough room between an apples and oranges comparison. At least own it. Sad, GTFO with that crap, you aren't Trump.