01-20-2022, 08:40 AM   #3012
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep

Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinZ4 View Post
Wife is stopping teaching her gym classes that she's been doing for 5 year now so she's training with me. Got on the bodyspace app and started doing Jaime Eason's 12 week trainer. Wife is already broken and we're not even to leg day yet...this is going to be awesome.
That girl is ripped!! My wife is a big fan of beachbody. She does 9 week control freak and their 60 or 90 day fix program. I like that they stress the importance of stretching in that program. Not only do they ensure they properly stretch following the work out, but they also do a controlled stretch before bed. Leads to reduced soreness while maintaining flexibility as you put on muscle mass. Goodluck to both you and your wife!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang3r View Post
Running is going to be annoying with gloves, thicker jacket and woolcap on. First you need it to tolerate the low temps and later you would drop it because its too hot...
Coldest I have to run down here in Charleston is 32°F luckily. In that temp I am in a sweatshirt and shorts - initially I am chilly, but by mile 2 my blood is pumping. Usually pretty dang warm come mile 5.

As far as my workouts go, yesterday was arms day. Today was chest day. Weight is coming down in a controlled manner. Legs are sore as heck from 2 days ago. I'd like a 6-pack this year, currently just a 2-pack. Need to stay aggressive and diligent!
Dang3r12512.00