12-22-2021, 12:49 AM   #2997
///d
Captain
United_States
Rep

Drives: F15 35d M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldgixxer View Post
Just for shits and giggles,whats his diet/nutrition look like and how old is he?
21 years young.

Honestly, not great in the diet/nutrition, but not horrible either. Eats smart enough most of the time for main meals, but boredom snacks on crap all day long. He knows what he needs to do, but doesn't have the self discipline to follow through. It's always "it was just one cookie", but then when I add up those 'one' cookies for the day or the week his eyes get huge when he realizes how much he actually had, but then doesn't change anything. So I point it out to him when he has/had better options and such, but it's up to him to make that choice.

I will admit that our food options here (deployed) make it difficult to stick with eating well. The chow options honestly suck and they rotate the same menu every week, so we are pretty burnt out on the same dried out fish, same dried out chicken, same over-salted greens...

My Diesel Information Thread | My Wheels, Tires, and Fitment Thread | My Teardrop Camper Build | My F15 Suspension Lift Thread
Oldgixxer1880.00
JP102463.00