View Single Post
      01-18-2022, 10:51 PM   #8
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

I owned a 2016 Camaro SS which I bought right around when they came out. I now own a 2019 Mustang GT. IMO the Camaro is technically a better car. I think it performs better, handles better and if I was going to the track it would be my choice. However for my use of just having some fun out on the street I prefer the Mustang. I also had a C7 and I would pick that one for the track over the other 2.

I think looks wise it's kind of 50/50 for me. I love the front and 3/4 look of the Camaro, but I hate the rear end and I think the Mustang looks good all over except I'm not a fan of the updated nose (which mine has). I think interior the Mustang wins. The Mustang is also more slender looking where the Camaro has that beefy look. You can go for the GT350 or such but still not as beefy as the higher trim Camaros.

I had never owned an American car until my Camaro. Mainly because the interiors were just sooooo bad. I think that 2016 Camaro was the first time the interior was acceptable to me, same with the C7. I was hooked on American muscle since then. I think my gf had an F30 335 for a short while but other than that I don't think I owned any German cars since that Camaro until now.
AlexFL7837.00