View Single Post
      05-10-2019, 05:05 PM   #1
nrgy
Private
Rep

Drives: AMG GTR, LP570-4

Value shopping high end sports cars

With regards to some of the more limited or special edition sports cars or exotics out there, what would you say are the best values out there, or what would you consider a long term keeper if they fell into a price you were comfortable with?

675LT seems like a "relative" deal in the $240k range. Of course it's still a boat load of money but perhaps special enough to warrant the price.

I've lusted over the .1 GT3 RS, but previously at over $200k+ I don't think I could ever choose it over options. Now with prices creeping towards the $150-$160k mark, wondering if this is perhaps the best bang for the buck at the moment?

AMG GTR seems like a worthy contender. But priced similarly to a GT3 RS, don't know if I could pick this over it. The GTS I test drove was a blast, and the GTR does look amazing in green!

Cayman GT4, at under $100k I imagine is boat loads of fun and market seems steady on these.

And then you have the Speciale and Pista but those definitely wouldn't fall under the category of this title unfortunately.

There are others I've missed obviously, but trying to keep this to relatively newer cars, say no older than 5 years. And I'm all over the board with the pricing categories I know, but always good to have an open mind me thinks! I know I left out Japanese and American cars, but feel free to chime in with those.