Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
i felt like Lewis could push more but he didnt.. Bottas is a fast guy but it ll be a really hard task to fight with a 5 times champ with one mistake he ll blow the candle away again..

and yes.. F1 TV started to suck again really.. cant understand how on earth they still couldnt manage make proper broadcast.. free practices were fine but important parts of the weekend was pain in the apple..
Quote:
Originally Posted by E90SLAM View Post
Ferrari has a capable car, but feels there's still a overall performance gap to the Mercs. They really need all the variables being right (e.g. Bahrain) to win over Merc. SF also need to work on their strategy, felt like they're too stubborn/indecisive on the decision and missed the opportunity.

If Ferrari slips more, Max and RBR is breathing down their neck.

At least the good thing about this season is Bottas is extremely strong and matching Hamilton's pace. Feels more tight than Rosberg back in 2016.
Hamilton didn't race Bottas hard, at all. He stated so himself. He had 2 or 3 opportunities to run Bottas wide in the initial laps and didn't do so. This was a coast in for the 1-2 and keep harmony in the team. I expect as the season enters Europe, normal service will resume and we will see Lewi5 begin to separate himself from Bottas in telling fashion.

I don't know if anyone has noticed in all of the argy-bargy about Ferrari but this is the best start to a Formula One season Lewis has had in my memory and possibly ever. I will check Forix to see if true. If so, this could be truly ominous.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.