King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth One View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Actual brand of coffee is of no importance. I make it strong enough to where I second guess my second cup as I'm usually vibrating uncontrollably before I finish the first. What's important to me is what I mi with it. These days, I mix my protein with my coffee. Salted Caramel GNC Wheybolic is amazing in black coffee. No creamer, no sugar, two scoops of whey, mixed with a little water, then add black coffee; perfection! 48g of protein and caffeine.
I actually tried mixing whey protein powder into black coffee and felt i was being clever. It was a spectacular failure. The powder wouldn't mix into the coffee and I ended up with a cup of coffee that looked like a homeless guy took a shit in while i wasn't looking. It tasted pretty much the way it looked too.

So i guess that GNC stuff actually does successfully mix in? I was using Ghost protein IIRC

I do agree with Alfisti that you're being a barbarian though…
Mix the protein powder with water first, to create a "slurry" mixture, then add coffee. If you like lattes, a person will enjoy this. Its creamy and sweet. I've yet to have someone try it that didn't like it. I've turned several people on to it. Salted caramel is great. The Samoa flavor Girl Scout Cookie GNC is good with coffee too. I also add Skinny Syrup flavors occasionally.

Barbaric perhaps, but I consider myself the purveyor of all things good. I'm also extremely picky about everything in life. I mean, shit, I trust my own judgment.